Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
0 replies   683 views

Description

Hello,

First thanks for the website its been alot of fun to use. I wanted to put forth a user friendly suggestion regarding the viewing of the trading history: Would it be Possible to Implement a Scroll Bar at the bottom of the trader history page to make viewing the data a little easier? As it stands now I have to highlight and drag across to view the full scope of the information which actually makes it harder for me to see? (Maybe its my eyesight..)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello,

First thanks for the website its been alot of fun to use. I wanted to put forth a user friendly suggestion regarding the viewing of the trading history: Would it be Possible to Implement a Scroll Bar at the bottom of the trader history page to make viewing the data a little easier? As it stands now I have to highlight and drag across to view the full scope of the information which actually makes it harder for me to see? (Maybe its my eyesight..)

Come to Hardcore, Embrace the Dread ;)
Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...