Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   1229 views

Suggestion Box Entry - To or not to show ladder character

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

Since the same member might have both ladder and non-ladder characters and therefore, ladder and non-ladder trades, It occurs to me that it might be helpful to have a profile setting to show or not show whether the member is using a ladder or non-ladder character. I display my Bnet ID as my member name and I'd rather not have to bother with setting up alternate accounts to accurately show whether I'm playing a ladder or non-ladder character. I often forget to check whether an item I'm interested in is a ladder or non-ladder trade, just thinking I see the member is using one or the other in their avatar/title. When meeting in game for a trade, I've often come across others who were similarly confused and could not enter the trade in-game.

What say ye?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Since the same member might have both ladder and non-ladder characters and therefore, ladder and non-ladder trades, It occurs to me that it might be helpful to have a profile setting to show or not show whether the member is using a ladder or non-ladder character. I display my Bnet ID as my member name and I'd rather not have to bother with setting up alternate accounts to accurately show whether I'm playing a ladder or non-ladder character. I often forget to check whether an item I'm interested in is a ladder or non-ladder trade, just thinking I see the member is using one or the other in their avatar/title. When meeting in game for a trade, I've often come across others who were similarly confused and could not enter the trade in-game.

What say ye?

If we trade and it goes well, I will give you a trust.
If I don't get trust from you, I will remove that trust and I will not trade with you again.

Necrarch 1619Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
You have some bands that you can put in signature (see mine below). Probably you can get them back somewhere in the forum links

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...