Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
0 replies   1256 views

profile editor precludes a dclone default filter for both ladder and non-ladder

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

The settings for ladder/non-ladder and softcore/hardcore are implemented as 2-option radios. This means one can't monitor Dclone using the "Select Defaults"/"Apply Filters" sequence and see a result that includes both ladder and non-ladder and/or softcore and hardcore.

Compare that behavior to selecting "None" for region in your profile. For the Dclone filters, this is effectively "All" and allows a way to see the status of all regions via "Select Defaults"/"Apply Filters".

Checkboxes would provide the most flexibility for l/nl, sc/hc, region and platform, assuming I haven't missed a way to do this in the editor.

Also, the use of the term "character" in the profile editor suggests that a user only plays one character (or is it expected that a user creates a profile for each character they play?).

Apologies if I am not doing this correctly.

Can be used to make Runewords:

The settings for ladder/non-ladder and softcore/hardcore are implemented as 2-option radios. This means one can't monitor Dclone using the "Select Defaults"/"Apply Filters" sequence and see a result that includes both ladder and non-ladder and/or softcore and hardcore.

Compare that behavior to selecting "None" for region in your profile. For the Dclone filters, this is effectively "All" and allows a way to see the status of all regions via "Select Defaults"/"Apply Filters".

Checkboxes would provide the most flexibility for l/nl, sc/hc, region and platform, assuming I haven't missed a way to do this in the editor.

Also, the use of the term "character" in the profile editor suggests that a user only plays one character (or is it expected that a user creates a profile for each character they play?).

Apologies if I am not doing this correctly.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...