diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   907 views

Sorting request in trades based on time

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

Based on "Dozens of stale trades"

Would it be possible to implement something along the lines of searching for trades with a new tab based on the trade's creation time? As d2.io gets older, so do the trades that are available, some dating back to its inception.
Reason being it would be immensely helpful to filter out those 1+ week or 1+ month, now even year+ stale trades with items that mostly just clutter the search output but are getting bumped relentlessly. Even moreso in case of finished free giveaway trades that you could filter out this way.

Let's face it, if it's free, it's no longer available a week in.

I propose something like this: With the tab offering: < Day (for new listings), < Week (for new free listings or after a period of inactivity), All (for everything else)
Description by Queegon

Can be used to make Runewords:

Based on "Dozens of stale trades"

Would it be possible to implement something along the lines of searching for trades with a new tab based on the trade's creation time? As d2.io gets older, so do the trades that are available, some dating back to its inception.
Reason being it would be immensely helpful to filter out those 1+ week or 1+ month, now even year+ stale trades with items that mostly just clutter the search output but are getting bumped relentlessly. Even moreso in case of finished free giveaway trades that you could filter out this way.

Let's face it, if it's free, it's no longer available a week in.

I propose something like this: With the tab offering: < Day (for new listings), < Week (for new free listings or after a period of inactivity), All (for everything else)
Request fulfilledby Necrarch1 year agoGo to post
As for myself I use sorting > listing time > descending and ignore all after 1 week.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)

Necrarch 1619Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
As for myself I use sorting > listing time > descending and ignore all after 1 week.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Well...color me oblivious because I never noticed that sorting by listing time is already coded in this way.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
I love how you made it to well over 1k trades without knowing that feature existed.

I also love how I, too made it to about 1k trades and mod status and..also had no idea, lol

Thanks nec! :)

Necrarch 1619Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
My pleasure guys !
Tons of hours checking for free stuff and specific rares, I guess

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
Wait there's a sorting option now??

:P Glad you found what you neede queegon.

I should realy do something about those super old player services topics.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...