Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   508 views

notification if item is available for trade?

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

Hi there!
Sometimes I search for a specific item in the trade section, that is currently not available for scnl. E.g.
Griswold's Redemption
. Sure, there is always the WTB section, but this seems to exist for the search of perfectly rolled items - not what I need (or can afford).
So I was wondering if a notification would be possible, if an item you are looking for is available in the mode you are playing?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi there!
Sometimes I search for a specific item in the trade section, that is currently not available for scnl. E.g.
Griswold's Redemption
. Sure, there is always the WTB section, but this seems to exist for the search of perfectly rolled items - not what I need (or can afford).
So I was wondering if a notification would be possible, if an item you are looking for is available in the mode you are playing?

Schnorki 3188Moderator

PC
Well, you could be the one person using WTB for non-perfect rolls. It does work. :)

Generally speaking, I fully agree with the suggestion though I did ask Teebs about something like this in the past (like way, waaaaay) back and he noted it'd be the kind of thing that ends up being too much of a performance hit.

But if that is for some reason no longer true/no longer as much of a concern...seconded! :)
OP
Not worth it if it indeed affects the performance.
@Schnorki: i did it. Let‘s see if it works. 😊

Necrarch 1608Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Er, I regularly use the WTB section for this.

Not that it works a ton, but when I was poorer I did a few good trades by checking all WTB trades.

These are also very useful for runes / pgems.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Er, I regularly use the WTB section for this.

Not that it works a ton, but when I was poorer I did a few good trades by checking all WTB trades.

These are also very useful for runes / pgems.
I also use WTB for non perf items. And my favorite response to this is when I do a search a few days later and find the item that I posted WTB as a WTS. Kind of makes me roll my eyes as I hit the guy up with an offer (if affordable)

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4

nemoW 14

Barbarian Europe PC
It would be great if user could receive a notification when new trade of a certain item type is added

All my trades are non-Ladder

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...