Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   254 views

Description

Device: PC
Browser:

Steps to reproduce: Start game with different characters, move via portal or way point, return to stash.

Anything else to add: I do not get any consistent information about how much gold I have in my stash. It varies wildly each time I access the stash, it differs between what I see at merchants and what I see in stash etc. Sometimes it showes stash as full (2.5mio), sometimes nearly empty. When I retrieve from the 2.5mio, it updates correctly, only to show 2.5mio again afterwards. Any idea on that one? I mean gold is no problem right now, but it still bugs me.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device: PC
Browser:

Steps to reproduce: Start game with different characters, move via portal or way point, return to stash.

Anything else to add: I do not get any consistent information about how much gold I have in my stash. It varies wildly each time I access the stash, it differs between what I see at merchants and what I see in stash etc. Sometimes it showes stash as full (2.5mio), sometimes nearly empty. When I retrieve from the 2.5mio, it updates correctly, only to show 2.5mio again afterwards. Any idea on that one? I mean gold is no problem right now, but it still bugs me.
Fixedby Necrarch1 year agoGo to post
Each tab is a different stash. So you basically have 4 stashes available for each character : one personal one, three shared ones that are accessible to all your chars in the same mode (L/NL, SC/HC).

Each can contain 2.5 M gold max, for an overall total of 10M possible accessible per char.

What you see at any vendor is what you have on your char's purse + your personal stash.

And if you played ladder season 1 you may also have the remaining corresponding shared stashes tabs (in red) that must be emptied before end of season 2 and cannot receive more stuff.

Finally, only shared stashes are fully death-protected, personal stash can be impacted.

Hope that clarifies.

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
Oh, did you not know that each shared stashes and each character's personal stash are holding a separate amount of gold?
Merchants only see what's in your character's personal stash.
And this forum section is for reporting bugs within diablo2.io, not within the game...

Necrarch 1616Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Side note: when you die you cannot lose gold from your 3 shared stashes.
Therefore it's a good idea to have most of your money in shared and only the daily use in personal.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
I know I can not loose money in stashes. And the problem is that the amount of gold varies drastically WITHIN one character (bei it online or offline), and it is not clear if it is shared stash or personal stash or whatever.

Necrarch 1616Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Each tab is a different stash. So you basically have 4 stashes available for each character : one personal one, three shared ones that are accessible to all your chars in the same mode (L/NL, SC/HC).

Each can contain 2.5 M gold max, for an overall total of 10M possible accessible per char.

What you see at any vendor is what you have on your char's purse + your personal stash.

And if you played ladder season 1 you may also have the remaining corresponding shared stashes tabs (in red) that must be emptied before end of season 2 and cannot receive more stuff.

Finally, only shared stashes are fully Death-protected, personal stash can be impacted.

Hope that clarifies.
This post was marked as the fix.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
OP
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Hope that clarifies.
Yes it does. I just realized that this morning. I am soooooo dumb. You would believe after over 35 years of playing computer games I should have seen everything and look for everthing :facepalm:

Necrarch 1616Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Ha ha, that's why a community like this one is for. Welcome around ! :)

Annihilus

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...