Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   482 views

Description

In anticipation of ladder season 2, all ladder trades will revert to non-ladder which would make trades on this website have incorrect information. There should be a way to bulk change your trades from ladder to non-ladder (since it can't go in the reverse). This corresponds to a pretty simple sql call I think but I admittedly haven't used a rdb in a few years.

-G

Can be used to make Runewords:

geo89 52

Assassin Americas XLinux
In anticipation of ladder season 2, all ladder trades will revert to non-ladder which would make trades on this website have incorrect information. There should be a way to bulk change your trades from ladder to non-ladder (since it can't go in the reverse). This corresponds to a pretty simple sql call I think but I admittedly haven't used a rdb in a few years.

-G
Request fulfilledby Teebling1 year agoGo to post
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
I do believe Teeb had already mentioned that all ladder trades would be batch converted to non-ladder here upon season's end. Or at least that he was working on a convenient solution.
Correct ^ On October 6th site will have downtime while I bulk convert all L trades to NL with a single SQL command.

This is a HARDCORE trade. PC only.

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
I do believe Teeb had already mentioned that all ladder trades would be batch converted to non-ladder here upon season's end. Or at least that he was working on a convenient solution.

Ravoc 123

PC
Maybe add a notice to those trades -- indicating that it was a ladder-converted one -- to avoid confusion to the trade creator.

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Correct ^ On October 6th site will have downtime while I bulk convert all L trades to NL with a single SQL command.
This post was marked as the best answer.

OP

geo89 52

Assassin Americas XLinux
Ravoc wrote: 1 year ago
Maybe add a notice to those trades -- indicating that it was a ladder-converted one -- to avoid confusion to the trade creator.
Cool. I like the idea of some kind of indicator about the
Conversion
from ladder to non-ladder.

This is a HARDCORE trade. PC only.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...