diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   480 views

Quicksearch results open in new browser tab

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

Hello there,

it would be nice, if it's possible to open quicksearch results ("Search the database" entry on the top right) in a new browser tab when you click it with the middle mouse button or with strg+left click.
You can do this with every normal link even with the entries on the right side of the homepage (Random entries, Latest discussions, etc)

So you can left your current page open while checking in a new browser tab the item or whatever.

Greetings K33p

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello there,

it would be nice, if it's possible to open quicksearch results ("Search the database" entry on the top right) in a new browser tab when you click it with the middle mouse button or with strg+left click.
You can do this with every normal link even with the entries on the right side of the homepage (Random entries, Latest discussions, etc)

So you can left your current page open while checking in a new browser tab the item or whatever.

Greetings K33p

“When people get hurt, they learn to hate…
When people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt.
But knowing that pain allows people to be kind.
Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you.” – Jiraiya (Naruto Shippuden)

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Yeah totally, noticed this missing feature a lot myself when I'm posting and just want to open an item page in a diff window.

Added to the list of 1.39/40 fixes and improvements. I do remember tackling this before, issue with it was that it's javascript powering the click event and not the browser, think I can do it though.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...