Aelanwyr liked rikus's post in SSF? wtf? 2 months ago

TheDoo liked rikus's post in Re: SSF? wtf? 2 months ago

rikus liked Skaijuice's post in Has anyone seen this in Act 3? 2 months ago

Necrarch liked rikus's post in my first ssf BiS build... 2 months ago

Knappogue liked rikus's post in my first ssf BiS build... 2 months ago

rikus liked rikus's post in my first ssf BiS build... 2 months ago

Lanceor liked rikus's post in my first ssf BiS build... 2 months ago

Derenzo liked rikus's post in my first ssf BiS build... 2 months ago

DragyDragy liked rikus's post in any games out there that are close to D2? 2 months ago

rikus liked Nate's post in Presenting: The Renegade Arbalist - an expensive off meta necro 5 months ago

TheDoo liked rikus's post in Re: list me all the builds that rode to hell and back 5 months ago

rikus liked Nate2.0's post in Re: list me all the builds that rode to hell and back 5 months ago

Nate2.0 liked rikus's post in Re: list me all the builds that rode to hell and back 5 months ago

Nate2.0 liked rikus's post in Re: list me all the builds that rode to hell and back 5 months ago

rikus liked Schnorki's post in Re: list me all the builds that rode to hell and back 5 months ago

rikus liked Nate2.0's post in Re: list me all the builds that rode to hell and back 5 months ago

rikus liked TheDoo's post in Re: list me all the builds that rode to hell and back 5 months ago

TheDoo liked rikus's post in list me all the builds that rode to hell and back 5 months ago

Zero187 liked rikus's post in Re: I'm bored, what do you play now? 6 months ago

rikus liked Zero187's post in Re: I'm bored, what do you play now? 6 months ago

Zero187 liked rikus's post in I'm bored, what do you play now? 6 months ago

Gamotipasu liked rikus's post in Re: The Diggler 6 months ago

TheDoo liked rikus's post in poll: how old are you and how much time do you have to play day/week? 6 months ago

TheDoo liked rikus's post in Re: What’s that one/two items you really want but just can’t find? 8 months ago

Blubbalutsch liked rikus's post in Re: Diablo IV and Steam 8 months ago

rikus liked marl71's post in Re: Favorite D2r Terror Zones 9 months ago

rikus liked Schnorki's post in Re: SSF-upon low gear, do you lower PlayersX? 9 months ago

rikus liked Nosgothy's post in Re: give me your shortest guide to be a succesful D2R hell basher! 9 months ago

Zero187 liked rikus's post in Re: wow D4 is crap 10 months ago

Zero187 liked rikus's post in wow D4 is crap 10 months ago

Trang Oul liked rikus's post in wow D4 is crap 10 months ago

rikus liked lscottl's post in Re: My Beef With Farming, In all games. 1 year ago

ShadowHeart liked rikus's post in Re: My Beef With Farming, In all games. 1 year ago

rikus liked ShadowHeart's post in Re: My Beef With Farming, In all games. 1 year ago

rikus liked Lanceor's post in Re: My Beef With Farming, In all games. 1 year ago

rikus liked Kriss_De_Valnor_'s post in Re: Infinity- conviction's lower res only works for merc?? 1 year ago

rikus liked Karnacier's post in Re: A non-existent level? 1 year ago

rikus liked kozie's post in A non-existent level? 1 year ago

rikus liked ShadowHeart's post in Re: Quick question regarding sunder charms 1 year ago

rikus liked knightfall1985's post in Re: Fun mini games you play while doing your route 1 year ago

knightfall1985 liked rikus's post in Fun mini games you play while doing your route 1 year ago

rikus liked Snakecharmed's post in Stupid moments outside of gameplay 1 year ago

Pineohkeyoh liked rikus's post in Fun mini games you play while doing your route 1 year ago

diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation