Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   452 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This trade will expire 2 years ago
Other filters:

Description

Any kind people help new trader from Asia.

Question is:
1 Will it be done If I want to make a deal with an American player?

2 And does a 5/5 Rainbow Facet Lightning Level-up values 21# & 27#??

Thanks a lot~

Can be used to make Runewords:

Any kind people help new trader from Asia.

Question is:
1 Will it be done If I want to make a deal with an American player?

2 And does a 5/5 Rainbow Facet Lightning Level-up values 21# & 27#??

Thanks a lot~
1 change your server on blizzard launcher

2 Based on Grimbadul's guide (
Rainbow Facet: Lightning Death
|
Um
Ist
| 14-18
Ist
)
OP
Thank you for your kindness!
ZeroLucky wrote: 2 years ago
1 change your server on blizzard launcher

2 Based on Grimbadul's guide (
Rainbow Facet: Lightning Death
|
Um
Ist
| 14-18
Ist
)

So I got this.

In fact I dont really know "
Um
Ist
| 14-18
Ist
" mean. Sounds like
Ist
is a unit, but I dont want 14 of this guy.
I just want
Ohm
(27#) to make a "Call To Arms"...........

HFA 2

Sorceress Europe PC
If you go to the item's page in the database, you can see a section with current active trades, recent sold trades, and also an option to price check. It's not a perfect answer in a constantly moving supply and demand market, but it can give you an indication what previous one have sold for. If you click on the other active trades, you can see what other sellers you are competing against right now and what they want for their items.
Rainbow Facet: Lightning Level-Up Database Page
Rainbow Facet: Lightning Level-Up Database Page
When you click on the Price Check button, you will see a quick overview of the prices they went for, if the seller has specified. Yours rolled a perfect 5/5, so it will be worth more than some of the others probably. You can click on specific trades to see what the rolls on their Rainbow Facet were
Price Check Page
Price Check Page

HFA 2

Sorceress Europe PC
Oh, and for your other question, in my experience you do not have to change the region you play in before starting the game to make trades in other regions. I am on the EU region and have been able to join games in other regions to trade or do a run together without problems.

There are some server issues in general and sometimes the in-game chat will bug out and not send messages, but I don't think that is related to being in a different region. I have successfully traded with and played with people from the Americas while I was still in the EU region. :)
HFA wrote: 2 years ago
Oh, and for your other question, in my experience you do not have to change the region you play in before starting the game to make trades in other regions. I am on the EU region and have been able to join games in other regions to trade or do a run together without problems.

There are some server issues in general and sometimes the in-game chat will bug out and not send messages, but I don't think that is related to being in a different region. I have successfully traded with and played with people from the Americas while I was still in the EU region. :)
I on the other hand, have NOT been able to trade with people in EU unless I connect to Europe servers. UNLESS they are my battle.net friends, which then I can join their game if I select their name inside the lobby
ZeroLucky wrote: 2 years ago

2 Based on Grimbadul's guide
Where is that guide you mention?

HFA 2

Sorceress Europe PC
freedon wrote: 2 years ago
I on the other hand, have NOT been able to trade with people in EU unless I connect to Europe servers. UNLESS they are my battle.net friends, which then I can join their game if I select their name inside the lobby
Interesting! I have had some inconsistent issues with joining games both within my own region and when I try to join games in different regions, but I haven't yet had a consistent joining issues that was solved by closing the game, changing region, then being able to join.

I hope we'll have more stable servers soon so it becomes easier to pinpoint where joining problems and all that come from, it's a chore trying to work out if something's on your end, on their end, or serverside troubles right now.

Banjo 93

Sorceress Americas PC
also just a general guide. dont just accept what someone offers you or tells you is good trade. its best to check something like the guide or on this site use the price check feature and check your item against multiple trades.

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/pls-help-new-trader-asia-america-t184953.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

No users watching this Trade

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation