Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
20 replies   736 views

#Fashion- some tips for good looking low level items?

No data yet

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP

Maf 86

Assassin Europe PC
fredkid wrote: 11 hours ago
All my mules are L1 (cannot use much thing...πŸ˜“πŸ˜₯, like: except for Barbarian and Paladin, they can't even use any helm other than
Cap
and
Skull Cap
πŸ˜–πŸ˜–)

Your mules seems to be more leveled up πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Why? to gamble/craft at specific level? or they are "old real characters" turned into mules πŸ€”πŸ€”?
leveled up but only slightly. Like Sigons is very low level required, but lot of str needed. So for most chars it is about to get them to like level 12, which is question of couple of hours. (also I level up my mules when "I am killing two flyes with one hit." Like when I need to refill
Ist
mule, I start normal game selling jahs or bers. Sure, not so many poeple comes as would on hell game but ideally, I get three fours trades in half hour, so I have time to level up AND do some bussines meanwhile.)

But so far, I found only Sigons and Milabrega looking good enough to spend the time for it. Like my mule for
Hel
runes is called
Hel
Angel, so of course I put Angelics set on her. It is too boring... Same for that necro set, cannot remember tha name now... It is for like level 22 or 24. So I leveled up that mule but boring look too.

That was the main reason I started this topic, I dont mind to level those mules even further. I like a lot the looks in Duriels... L41 IS little too high for mule, but I could put the time in. But it would help if someone give some ideas for great looking items. Like what is the shield call... Lanceguard or something like that...
Spiked Shield
that looks so different than anything else.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...