Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   541 views

Description

Hello there!
I just finish leveling my
Zeal
Paladin after an agonizing looong road from 98 to 99. I play solo oflline, P8 and share my only Enigma and
Annihilus
between my chars.
I had about 4 deaths in his time, two of them by letting the game running on hostile territory and turning my head to look at TV. On one situation my merc pulled some beetles on us and on one occasion the last mobs from The Cave killed us while I turned my head for about 10 seconds.

Now I have my
Hydra
Sorc and
Zeal
Pally at 99 and I wonder what should I play next.
I have almost all gear on the game (95% Holy Grail completed) and some runewords and high runes.
I could make a Javazon for farming speed (I have all top gear for this build and Infinity for the merc).
I like the idea of Summoner Necro for passive play.
I like the chances of magic find and rune find of a Barbarian.
I could try the Mosaic Sin for the much criticized damage maker.

I'm kind of undecided right now. Leaning for Javazon but I'm afraid of getting another char and have to take him to 99. It takes too long.
The Paladin and Sorceress reached level 99 after one year and five months.
Spoiler
Description by Florian_G

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello there!
I just finish leveling my
Zeal
Paladin after an agonizing looong road from 98 to 99. I play solo oflline, P8 and share my only Enigma and
Annihilus
between my chars.
I had about 4 deaths in his time, two of them by letting the game running on hostile territory and turning my head to look at TV. On one situation my merc pulled some beetles on us and on one occasion the last mobs from The Cave killed us while I turned my head for about 10 seconds.

Now I have my
Hydra
Sorc and
Zeal
Pally at 99 and I wonder what should I play next.
I have almost all gear on the game (95% Holy Grail completed) and some runewords and high runes.
I could make a Javazon for farming speed (I have all top gear for this build and Infinity for the merc).
I like the idea of Summoner Necro for passive play.
I like the chances of magic find and rune find of a Barbarian.
I could try the Mosaic Sin for the much criticized damage maker.

I'm kind of undecided right now. Leaning for Javazon but I'm afraid of getting another char and have to take him to 99. It takes too long.
The Paladin and Sorceress reached level 99 after one year and five months.
Spoiler

M1ck 459

Europe PC
Congrats 😊

Since you are playing solo offline, finding a group isn’t an issue (can be difficult at times). This also means you need damage, so I’d strongly recommend avoiding Summoner Necromancer or Barbarian. I’ve levelled a Barbarian to 99 (Necro is close at 98), but you need a group with some decent damage dealers. Or be prepared to spend a very very long-time levelling.

The easiest character to level is the Mosaic Assassin, based on own experience and observations from last few ladder rankings. Quality of life wise Mosaic charges are slightly annoying for smaller TZs and the highest damage Javazon build is mana hungry. Fun was had with both builds, maybe try them out and see which you prefer. All TZs are accessible.

Nova
is also pleasant to level unless you are specifically wanting to try another character. Play what you enjoy the most though 😊

Necrarch 2002Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Congrats ! I love necros, but at P8 they might suffer a bit indeed. On my side, I loved levelling up my Zon (she is a Java / Bow hybrid, but never went over 88 or 89 with her), she may be the funniest char to play with I think - but that's very subjective.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash, my crafts and my many cheap
Annihilus
OP
I started Java.
For the game completion, before killing Hell
Baal
, I like to kill every mob on the map, explore all corners, wiping out the whole map.
After
Blood Moor
and
Den of Evil
she's at level 7.

Necrarch 2002Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I did the same when levelling my first 3 chars :) (Nec / Sin / Zon) ^^

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash, my crafts and my many cheap
Annihilus
I will have to make another perfect Flickering Flame in
Grand Crown
this time, Sorc looks so cool!

Necrarch 2002Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Have to admit that the Sorc does wear the
Crown
very well indeed !

Annihilus
OP
Necrarch wrote: 1 month ago
Have to admit that the Sorc does wear the
Crown
very well indeed !
I think the light and the make-up makes all the difference :)
OP
Storm got her 99th level a few days ago.
She is very powerful, especially on crowded spaces.
The Arcane Sanctuary
was a pleasure to farm, so The
Chaos Sanctuary
and The
Secret Cow Level
Did the Ubers with her a few times with no problems, sometimes even
Fade
didn't expire before the brothers were finished.
I think I only died 3 or 4 times from start to level 99.

I think I'll start a Mosaic Assassin now.

See the Hall of Fame below
Having a very good friendship between them, the only one Enigma and
Annihilus
are shared.

Krisa - Sorceress -
Hydra
Fireball
Meteor

Florian - Paladin -
Zeal
Fanaticism
Holy Shield

Storm - Amazon -
Lightning Fury
Charged Strike
Valkyrie

Congrats, Storm looks great!

Non-Ladder, Softcore. You may trade with me with any
Hel
or essence by rates below.
Hel
= 1
Festering Essence of Destruction

Hel
= 1
Ist

Necrarch 2002Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I am still impressed by the patience you have. Already levelling my first char ftom 93 to 94 (well p1) seems terrible long

Annihilus
Congrats. So 1 to 99 for Storm was 6 weeks... they age so fast!
OP
seansixsixsix wrote: 10 hours ago
Congrats, Storm looks great!
Thanks!
Necrarch wrote: 5 hours ago
I am still impressed by the patience you have. Already levelling my first char ftom 93 to 94 (well p1) seems terrible long
I like to take my time and do it properly although at times I'm on the Edge with patience. Level 98 to 99 is from another play, time wise. I was afraid it will be slow to reach 99, like Paladin was, but it was smooth. Maybe that I had all BiS gear at first moment I could wear them.
Online I have a
Hydra
Sorc and she's at 91 right now but indeed, it takes way to long to level on P1. I can't imagine how will be from 98 to 99 on P1, grrrr...
TheJudger wrote: 3 hours ago
Congrats. So 1 to 99 for Storm was 6 weeks... they age so fast!
Yes, I was surprised to see how fast she level. I was on holiday and had decent (put it obscene) time to play.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation