Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   63 views

Anyone know how to turn down the volume of Armageddon?

No data yet

Description

This is crazy lol I haven’t had an issue with any class skill’s audio until now. My Druid is the last class I need to level, but
Armageddon
is so loud and I can’t figure out how to turn its volume down.

I thought I tried lowering each different category of sound effect, maybe I missed testing one of the sliders? Anyone ever had this issue with a skill’s audio?

EDIT: This is strange, I just set the “Skills” audio slider to zero and it only muted the initial cast sound, the meteors crashing down are still the same super loud volume.

EDIT 2: There are apparently 3 categories of sound effect that make the
Armageddon
audio. Combat, Skills, and strangely.. Monsters. Would think ambient/environment would be one, but it isn’t. Combat has the biggest impact on
Armageddon
’s crashing meteors sound, and Skills and Monsters affect the rest of the skill’s sound.

Can be used to make Runewords:

JTrev 30

Americas PC
This is crazy lol I haven’t had an issue with any class skill’s audio until now. My Druid is the last class I need to level, but
Armageddon
is so loud and I can’t figure out how to turn its volume down.

I thought I tried lowering each different category of sound effect, maybe I missed testing one of the sliders? Anyone ever had this issue with a skill’s audio?

EDIT: This is strange, I just set the “Skills” audio slider to zero and it only muted the initial cast sound, the meteors crashing down are still the same super loud volume.

EDIT 2: There are apparently 3 categories of sound effect that make the
Armageddon
audio. Combat, Skills, and strangely.. Monsters. Would think ambient/environment would be one, but it isn’t. Combat has the biggest impact on
Armageddon
’s crashing meteors sound, and Skills and Monsters affect the rest of the skill’s sound.

mhlg 1176

Americas PC
My guess is one or more of these settings.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet, I'm in EST time zone (E Coast U.S)
OP

JTrev 30

Americas PC
mhlg wrote: 2 hours ago
My guess is one or more of these settings.

sound.PNG
Yeah I tested more and it is Monsters, Skills, and Combat

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...