Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   58 views

Description

I recently just noticed but it appears I can't cast Valkryie while standing on the WSK2 or
Travincal
way points. By that I mean, I have just taken the WP and not moved from the spawn location at all. Doesn't matter how many times I try, my zon simply will not cast it. BO and BC will cast, just not valkryie. However, even taking one step off the WP and she can cast it. There shouldn't be a cast delay either since I haven't cast it yet at all.

I have tried a few other WPs and no issues. Just WSK2 and Trav right now appear to be the issue ones. I googled around and couldn't find anyone else asking about this.

This is on xbox, I haven't verified if I get the same issue on PC yet.

Anyone else experience this?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I recently just noticed but it appears I can't cast Valkryie while standing on the WSK2 or
Travincal
way points. By that I mean, I have just taken the WP and not moved from the spawn location at all. Doesn't matter how many times I try, my zon simply will not cast it. BO and BC will cast, just not valkryie. However, even taking one step off the WP and she can cast it. There shouldn't be a cast delay either since I haven't cast it yet at all.

I have tried a few other WPs and no issues. Just WSK2 and Trav right now appear to be the issue ones. I googled around and couldn't find anyone else asking about this.

This is on xbox, I haven't verified if I get the same issue on PC yet.

Anyone else experience this?

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Same here, on different locations. Instant casting don't work but if you move then it works.
I'm offline on PC.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...