Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
23 replies   1038 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Btw i recommend installing d2r on linux thru Lutris, except you wanna do all the perplexing wine config yourself :) I play that way since start of d2r and all other games im interested in run that way as well. Oh and don't forget to make backups before Linuxing your system :)

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service. If u get item otherwise, retract ur pending offer. Edit ur post or post "retracted" to do so.
OP
Blubbalutsch wrote: 1 day ago
Btw i recommend installing d2r on linux thru Lutris, except you wanna do all the perplexing wine config yourself :) I play that way since start of d2r and all other games im interested in run that way as well. Oh and don't forget to make backups before Linuxing your system :)
I will keep that in mind :) Btw another question, do you know if all or atleast most games are supported on Lubuntu?
Okini55 wrote: 1 day ago
I will keep that in mind :) Btw another question, do you know if all or atleast most games are supported on Lubuntu?
It's not the distro supporting games but the libraries provided by WINE. A Distro like Lubuntu, Ubuntu, Arch etc. only means a software package preinstalled with the linux kernel like Desktop environment, Mail, File Manager etc. I highly recommend checking https://lutris.net/ for the games you want. If they are featured there, it means they should run on any linux system. If not, chances are they run, but require some understanding and configuration of wine. I never experienced any major problems while gaming on linux, but i'm not playing lots of games besides d2r :) Especialy old games should usualy run stable on linux, according to my experience. Baldurs Gate for example is pretty trivial to install by downloading it from GoG and just run the coresponding lutris wrapper.

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service. If u get item otherwise, retract ur pending offer. Edit ur post or post "retracted" to do so.
OP
Blubbalutsch wrote: 1 day ago
Okini55 wrote: 1 day ago
It's not the distro supporting games but the libraries provided by WINE. A Distro like Lubuntu, Ubuntu, Arch etc. only means a software package preinstalled with the linux kernel like Desktop environment, Mail, File Manager etc. I highly recommend checking https://lutris.net/ for the games you want. If they are featured there, it means they should run on any linux system. If not, chances are they run, but require some understanding and configuration of wine. I never experienced any major problems while gaming on linux, but i'm not playing lots of games besides d2r :) Especialy old games should usualy run stable on linux, according to my experience. Baldurs Gate for example is pretty trivial to install by downloading it from GoG and just run the coresponding lutris wrapper.
Ok I will look into it! It sounds a bit complicated though... Maybe i'll just stick with windows after all however I will research more about this ubuntu/linux thing. Thank you!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...