Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   59 views

Description

Hi to everyone,

as mentioned elsewhere my two sons (9 and 10 years old) and I started playing D2R in June this year. The last time I played this game was ca. 20 years ago. Therefore, we started from scratch with a Summon Druid (myself), a Summon Nec and a Zealer Pally. It played out very well and we managed to get through hell on selffound gear. Initially I planned to only play on selffound gear and looked up cheap runewords for our chars etc. But soon enough the boys discovered the big world of Battle Net and this quickly created certain "strong desires" πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

We then farmed gems, jewels and runes and traded for ISTs and finally for some decent gear. We also met some very nice people who gave us very good items for free. We even won an Enigma here in this place a few weeks ago and we also profited from the large database on this site and from other people here in this forum.

While we are not that rich that we can giveaway Enigmas (currently at least everyone has one Enigma on one of his chars) we want to give at least something back to the great D2 community here. In the last three weeks we switched to farming Clones and it turned out that trading unidentified
Annihilus
is a very efficient way to get JAHs.

Now, the boys really had to restrain themselves not to identify them 😁 and that gave rise to the idea for the lottery. I currently have 20 unidentified Annis reserved in my stash we want to giveaway.

The terms are as follow:
  • The first 20 people who respond with "count me in" participate
  • Your lot number is the index number of your posting and corresponds to one certain Anni (and you get it no matter what - even if it is a 20/20/10 😁)
  • When all numbers are taken or by the end of the next weekend the boys identify the annis
  • After that I post a list with the stats and the participants can decide if they want it or not
  • If you want it simply add me on Bnet and whisper when I am on (I am mostly available at about 06:00 or 07:00 pm MEZ)
  • Annis that are not claimed within one week will be given away to other people (or we keep them if they are better than our own ones πŸ˜‰)
EDIT: This is Non-Ladder Softcore!

That doesn't leave me with much more to say than "Happy gambling"! πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi to everyone,

as mentioned elsewhere my two sons (9 and 10 years old) and I started playing D2R in June this year. The last time I played this game was ca. 20 years ago. Therefore, we started from scratch with a Summon Druid (myself), a Summon Nec and a Zealer Pally. It played out very well and we managed to get through hell on selffound gear. Initially I planned to only play on selffound gear and looked up cheap runewords for our chars etc. But soon enough the boys discovered the big world of Battle Net and this quickly created certain "strong desires" πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

We then farmed gems, jewels and runes and traded for ISTs and finally for some decent gear. We also met some very nice people who gave us very good items for free. We even won an Enigma here in this place a few weeks ago and we also profited from the large database on this site and from other people here in this forum.

While we are not that rich that we can giveaway Enigmas (currently at least everyone has one Enigma on one of his chars) we want to give at least something back to the great D2 community here. In the last three weeks we switched to farming Clones and it turned out that trading unidentified
Annihilus
is a very efficient way to get JAHs.

Now, the boys really had to restrain themselves not to identify them 😁 and that gave rise to the idea for the lottery. I currently have 20 unidentified Annis reserved in my stash we want to giveaway.

The terms are as follow:
  • The first 20 people who respond with "count me in" participate
  • Your lot number is the index number of your posting and corresponds to one certain Anni (and you get it no matter what - even if it is a 20/20/10 😁)
  • When all numbers are taken or by the end of the next weekend the boys identify the annis
  • After that I post a list with the stats and the participants can decide if they want it or not
  • If you want it simply add me on Bnet and whisper when I am on (I am mostly available at about 06:00 or 07:00 pm MEZ)
  • Annis that are not claimed within one week will be given away to other people (or we keep them if they are better than our own ones πŸ˜‰)
EDIT: This is Non-Ladder Softcore!

That doesn't leave me with much more to say than "Happy gambling"! πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

After a 20 year break from D2 I started playing D2R in 2024 with my sons (9 and 10 years old)
Time Zone: UTC/GMT +1/+2 (Germany)
Online workdays: casually from 19:00-21:00
Online weekends: casually midday to evening
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion
+1 for positive vibes.

(not entering)

Just bumping to the top.

Offer if price is not stated

βŠ• Join New Tristram Talk! βŠ•

While the snow remains,
veiled in the haze of evening,
a cold leafless branch.
Flowers are only flowers because they fall,
but thankfully the Wind.

atari 585

Europe XLinux
I assume softcore non-ladder so I'm out. You should add the mode to the title.

OP
atari wrote: 1 hour ago
I assume softcore non-ladder so I'm out. You should add the mode to the title.
I was editing the posting while you have responded πŸ˜‰ Thx!

After a 20 year break from D2 I started playing D2R in 2024 with my sons (9 and 10 years old)
Time Zone: UTC/GMT +1/+2 (Germany)
Online workdays: casually from 19:00-21:00
Online weekends: casually midday to evening
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...