Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4310 replies   687124 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

thanks @mhlg
for telling us here
I missed the first ones but was able to find a quite decent one (18/20/9)

EU, CET/DST, playing early morning and evening

ShadowHeart 2465Moderator

Europe PC
🚨 SCL DCLONE x 3 🚨

Host: Help요청
Region: Asia
Time(s):
2024-06-25T10:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-06-25T11:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-06-25T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Help요청 will be walking 3 times. There is no stream.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Europe PC
🚨 SCL DCLONE WALK 🚨

Host : 호트리버
Region : Asia
Time : 2024-06-25T14:32:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
(in ~9 minutes)

Thanks for hosting 호트리버!

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Europe PC
🚨 2 x SC Ladder Walks 🚨

Host: FBI멀더
Region: TBD on Stream (probably Asia)
Time(s):
2024-06-28T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-06-28T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Thanks for hosting, FBI멀더, you can follow along in ⁠twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIkSgnN ... 0%EB%8D%94

(first one is in ~40 minutes)

Europe PC
🚨 3 x SC Ladder Walks 🚨

Region(s): Asia
Times(s):
2024-07-02T12:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-07-02T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-07-02T13:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Thanks so much for hosting, Help요청! There is no stream.

(the first one is in ~10 minutes)

Europe PC
HARDCORE ladder (HCL) walk on ASIA in ~8 minutes (at XX:00).

Europe PC
🚨 5 x SC Ladder Walks 🚨

Host: 내맘이야
Time(s):
2024-07-06T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-07-06T12:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-07-06T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-07-06T13:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-07-06T14:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Thanks so much for hosting, 내맘이야! You can follow along in ⁠twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9SQoXA ... 4%EC%95%BC

is this supposed to be pm?

mhlg 1109

Americas PC
nihilninja wrote: 3 weeks ago
No it's AM in your/our timezone. The times are autocorrected for everyone's timezone and unfortunately those of us on the Americas server are going to see "AM." All of the walks are already past. :D

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet, I'm in EST time zone (E Coast U.S)

Europe PC
nihilninja wrote: 3 weeks ago
Like mhlg said, these walks have already happened, I had just forgot to cross them out after they were done. It was by a Korean streamer, so the walks were during Korean prime time, and Korean time is 13 hours ahead of US Eastern time.

Europe PC
🚨 2 x SC Ladder Walks 🚨

Times:
2024-07-07T03:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (in ~18 minutes)
2024-07-07T04:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (in ~48 minutes)

Thanks so much for hosting, FBI멀더! You can follow along in ⁠twitch-plugs right now!

NOTE: he's doing 5 in total but we found out too late - he already did 3 before this announcement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmnYgE9 ... 0%EB%8D%94

Europe PC
🚨🚨🚨 HARDCORE LADDER WALK 🚨🚨🚨

Host: Cortes Diablo
Region: TBD
Time: 2024-07-07T20:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

MAKE SURE TO READ ⁠⁠announcements⁠⁠ and follow directions! Read #5. Read #6. Then read #5 again. Don't spawn it. DO NOT SPAWN IT!!!! :blobeerage: :hostile:

Thanks so much for hosting Cortes Diablo! You can follow along in ⁠twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

Schnorki 3575Moderator

PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 3 weeks ago
[..]
MAKE SURE TO READ ⁠⁠announcements⁠⁠ and follow directions! Read #5. Read #6. Then read #5 again. Don't spawn it. DO NOT SPAWN IT!!!! :blobeerage: :hostile:
[..]
Say what? :D

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will typically be declined.

Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 3 weeks ago
Say what? :D
Haha it's just a copy-paste of the announcement at D2R Clone Hunters, where they use that verbiage. You'd be surprised how often people spawn dclone by themselves with mobs around even on HC - and on HC in particular that's dangerous 😅

There was a time long long ago...

Spawned DC in the
Cathedral

Beside were 2 Unique packs beside
Bone Ash

Both were aura enchanted. Cant remember what the make up was but it was either
Fallen Shaman
, wraiths or
Tainted

1 Pack was Might enchanted. The other was Fanatism enchanted..

It was the worst combo and ended my HC story. Till this day.

#1 Trade Seller on diablo.io

⊕Join New Tristram Talk!⊕
Flowers are only flowers because they fall,
but thankfully the Wind.

mhlg 1109

Americas PC
Clone Hunters reporting HCL EU WALK.

@Cortes Diablo's HCL DCLONE will be on EU Sunday,

July 7, 2024 8:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

@HC LADDER

https://www.twitch.tv/cortesdiiresurrected

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet, I'm in EST time zone (E Coast U.S)

Europe PC
🚨 SC Ladder Walk 🚨

Time: 2024-07-11T12:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
(in ~28 minutes)

Thanks for hosting, Help요청! There is no stream.

Europe PC
🚨🚨🚨 HARDCORE LADDER DCLONE 🚨🚨🚨

Host: 부담부담
Start Time: 2024-07-12T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (in ~6 hours from this post)

부담부담 will be doing 1 or 2 HARDCORE LADDER DCLONES starting 2024-07-12T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. . Thank you for hosting 부담부담! There was no mention of a stream.

Europe PC
🚨 3 x SC Ladder Walks 🚨

Region: TBD on Stream (Probably Asia)
Times:
2024-07-12T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (in ~ hours from this post)
2024-07-12T12:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-07-12T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHU3TCg ... 0%EB%8D%94

NOTE:
Yes, the last one overlaps with the HCL walk (below).
As of right now, it looks like you need to choose.

---

🚨🚨🚨 HARDCORE LADDER DCLONE 🚨🚨🚨

Host: 부담부담
Start Time: 2024-07-12T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (in ~ hours from this post)

부담부담 will be doing 1 or 2 HARDCORE LADDER DCLONES starting 2024-07-12T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. . Thank you for hosting 부담부담! There was no mention of a stream.

---

mhlg 1109

Americas PC
7 SC Ladder Walks

Time(s):
30 minute intervals:
Sunday, July 14, 2024 9:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Sunday, July 14, 2024 9:30 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Sunday, July 14, 2024 10:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Sunday, July 14, 2024 10:30 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Sunday, July 14, 2024 11:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Sunday, July 14, 2024 11:30 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Sunday, July 14, 2024 12:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

There is no stream.

Reported by DClone Hunters

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...