Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
16 replies   535 views

Description

Was this ever selectable? Can't remember the option being "live" or i'm imagining things..

Can be used to make Runewords:

Was this ever selectable? Can't remember the option being "live" or i'm imagining things..

#1 Trade Seller on diablo.io

⊕Join New Tristram Talk!⊕
Flowers are only flowers because they fall,
but thankfully the Wind.
It was "live" when D2R development was still active and there were PTRs, there hasn't been one since Jan/Feb 2023 or so when most of the D2R team left Blizz or were moved to D4 and other projects.

I think it's highly unlikely we see another PTR for D2R due to lack of any substantial patches that would warrant said PTRs.
OP
This we know but..

I only just noticed this option all of a sudden at the menu.

Maybe as i said..i'm imagining things ?

but thankfully the Wind.

Schnorki 3575Moderator

PC
Can't say I've had reason to actively check again recently but I seem to remember they simply never removed the option again after the last PTR. Merely shut down the PTR itself.

Hence it remaining selectable, the version remaining dated and there being no server to connect to if you did try it.

I def. remember trying it once or twice after said PTR was gone just for the hell of it and everything was still there/worked up until trying to connect to a non-existent server. So prob. still just the same thing.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will typically be declined.
OP
So i might probably be grasping at straws here.

but thankfully the Wind.

Schnorki 3575Moderator

PC
Hope is a powerful but often ultimately disappointing thing ;)

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will typically be declined.
OP

but thankfully the Wind.
OP
There is still Hope

but thankfully the Wind.
Skaijuice wrote: 1 day ago
There is still Hope

image.png
Cooley did a video very recently sharing there is a rumor of potential actual updates. I really hope there is because I can't sustain this roller-coaster of emotions much longer!

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
OP
Knappogue wrote: 1 day ago
There is still Hope

image.png
Cooley did a video very recently sharing there is a rumor of potential actual updates. I really hope there is because I can't sustain this roller-coaster of emotions much longer!
wow this is HUGE!

but thankfully the Wind.
wow this is HUGE!
Yea he released it in the last couple of days (I can't remember exactly when). Said he couldn't verify the rumor, but that material updates were allegedly happening.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

Schnorki 3575Moderator

PC
So...same unverified rumor that "everything anyone has ever been asking for is coming with S7!"? *cough*

For the sake of remaining realistic..I'll believe it when I see it. Not expecting anything beyond maybe another "OMG WE'RE ADDING MASSIVE CHANGES, PATCH NOTES COMING SOON!!!!........ok, we're actually just rephrasing the Korean EULA a tad, f off playerbase!"

___
Schnorki wrote: 1 day ago
So...same unverified rumor that "everything anyone has ever been asking for is coming with S7!"? *cough*

For the sake of remaining realistic..I'll believe it when I see it. Not expecting anything beyond maybe another "OMG WE'RE ADDING MASSIVE CHANGES, PATCH NOTES COMING SOON!!!!........ok, we're actually just rephrasing the Korean EULA a tad, f off playerbase!"
yes, the same roller-coaster I keep unintentionally getting on...

There is still Hope

image.png
That's patch 2.7.3 that released with Season 7, old news.

https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo2 ... 7-now-live
Blizzard wrote:
On May 21, at 10:00 a.m. PDT, a change to the age restriction in Korea goes live with Patch 2.7.3.

Gameplay
Access to Diablo II: Resurrected in Korea has been updated to allow access at 19 years of age.
May your Ladder race be filled with fiends to eviscerate and bountiful loot.
-The Diablo II: Resurrected Team
I know it says "Beta" but it's not, they release it for all the "clients" or w/e for some reason. See how it says it updated for the PTR too even though there was no PTR that day? Also the site for anyone curious: https://blizztrack.com/
OP
DarkMaster wrote: 1 day ago
There is still Hope

image.png
That's patch 2.7.3 that released with Season 7, old news.

https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo2 ... 7-now-live
Blizzard wrote:
On May 21, at 10:00 a.m. PDT, a change to the age restriction in Korea goes live with Patch 2.7.3.

Gameplay
Access to Diablo II: Resurrected in Korea has been updated to allow access at 19 years of age.
May your Ladder race be filled with fiends to eviscerate and bountiful loot.
-The Diablo II: Resurrected Team
I know it says "Beta" but it's not, they release it for all the "clients" or w/e for some reason. See how it says it updated for the PTR too even though there was no PTR that day? Also the site for anyone curious: https://blizztrack.com/
image.png
Counter productive to update something that's disabled. And i was wondering why it appeared on the launcher when i never noticed it before.

Unusual.

They just got a Community Mgr to handle Immortal. I think it's a good sign and i take it as positivity in that sense to add more involvement in the franchise.

That vid will surely be forwarded haha...owing to the number of likes. I hope they watch it.

but thankfully the Wind.
OP
Knappogue wrote: 1 day ago
wow this is HUGE!
Yea he released it in the last couple of days (I can't remember exactly when). Said he couldn't verify the rumor, but that material updates were allegedly happening.
Let this cook until further notice..

but thankfully the Wind.

Schnorki 3575Moderator

PC
Seriously?
Not gonna lie, adding sunder-based balancing changes now, after requiring 6 full freakin' seasons of "feedback collection" as a delay would be even more sad than just not doing anything ever again.

(Still won't believe any of it until it happens tho ^^)

___

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...