Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   460 views

Description

If anyone remembers, Ferib was developing a private server for local play, but stopped working after Blizzard contacted him.

ferib.dev;

Therefore, I want to notify everyone, and in particular modders, that the Russian team Blizzless, who once untied D3 from the network, is working on a compatibility layer for PvPGN.

PvPGN Wikipedia;
PvPGN GitHub;
PvPGN Pro (fork) GitHub;

This is still an alpha version, in which only the first act is available. Supported client: product version 1.5.73090 / file version 1.5.7554.0. (Patch 2.6)

D2PLR GitHub;

You can also support the guys financially. This is a very time-consuming job.

Blizzless Boosty page (RU)

Anyway, when development is completed, this will open up great opportunities for mod building without fear of getting banned from the official server, and will also allow you to play any modifications with friends. I think there will even be global mods like PD2 , PoD or Median XL.

Can be used to make Runewords:

If anyone remembers, Ferib was developing a private server for local play, but stopped working after Blizzard contacted him.

ferib.dev;

Therefore, I want to notify everyone, and in particular modders, that the Russian team Blizzless, who once untied D3 from the network, is working on a compatibility layer for PvPGN.

PvPGN Wikipedia;
PvPGN GitHub;
PvPGN Pro (fork) GitHub;

This is still an alpha version, in which only the first act is available. Supported client: product version 1.5.73090 / file version 1.5.7554.0. (Patch 2.6)

D2PLR GitHub;

You can also support the guys financially. This is a very time-consuming job.

Blizzless Boosty page (RU)

Anyway, when development is completed, this will open up great opportunities for mod building without fear of getting banned from the official server, and will also allow you to play any modifications with friends. I think there will even be global mods like PD2 , PoD or Median XL.

🏴‍☠️

Teebling 6182Admin

Europe PC
Why don't Blizzard just hire enthusiastic and talented devs like this to work on official client??

Teebling wrote: 1 week ago
Why don't Blizzard just hire enthusiastic and talented devs like this to work on official client??
This is a 100 points question!
OP
Who knows... If the rumors are true, then the team that worked on D2R has been disbanded. That is, some people from BlizzAlbany were transferred to D4, and the rest no longer work for Blizz. But this is just speculation, there is no insider information.

Reddit

My dream is for Blizzard to add D2R to Steam, and in addition to achievements, introduce full integration with the Steam Workshop.

🏴‍☠️

mhlg 1022

Americas PC
flamebellow wrote: 1 week ago
Who knows... If the rumors are true, then the team that worked on D2R has been disbanded. That is, some people from BlizzAlbany were transferred to D4, and the rest no longer work for Blizz. But this is just speculation, there is no insider information.

Reddit

My dream is for Blizzard to add D2R to Steam, and in addition to achievements, introduce full integration with the Steam Workshop.
Nothing is certain since Microsoft completed its acquisition of Activision Blizzard on Oct 13, 20. If there is one thing I would like to see MS do is to convert D2R to Cross-platform play. That would greatly increase the opportunity for multiplayer games and trade.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
OP
mhlg wrote: 1 week ago
If there is one thing I would like to see MS do is to convert D2R to Cross-platform play. That would greatly increase the opportunity for multiplayer games and trade.
It is quite difficult for gamepad players to compete with keyboard and mouse players. With the exception of AOE builds, the positioning of the
Teleport
still leaves much to be desired.

If we're talking primarily about trading, then it would be nice to revive the idea of ​​guild halls. Small rooms the size of a
Rogue Encampment
, but for more players and with cross-platform trading options.

🏴‍☠️

mhlg 1022

Americas PC
mhlg wrote: 1 week ago
If there is one thing I would like to see MS do is to convert D2R to Cross-platform play. That would greatly increase the opportunity for multiplayer games and trade.
It is quite difficult for gamepad players to compete with keyboard and mouse players. With the exception of AOE builds, the positioning of the
Teleport
still leaves much to be desired.

If we're talking primarily about trading, then it would be nice to revive the idea of ​​guild halls. Small rooms the size of a
Rogue Encampment
, but for more players and with cross-platform trading options.
There are already a sizeable number of games offering cross-platform play. So either they resolved the issue or ignored it and players don't seem to care. :D

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Bisu 379

PC
"Blizzless" is such a badass name given the current situation. LOL

Reddit

There's some more in depth info about the D2R devs here from good ol' Pavke:
https://www.reddit.com/r/diablo2/commen ... &context=3
Because you pay for D2(R) only once. There is no subscription, no P2W, no macrotransactions... So it's better to kill D2, which has served its purpose to keep the players interested in the brand until D4 was released, so they can switch to the profitable products.
I wish it was added to Steam in such a way that we wouldn't have to pay for the same game again.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...