Description by Knappogue

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP
TheDoo wrote: 3 weeks ago
Necrarch wrote: 3 weeks ago
I'll go on with my beloved necro.

Skill :
Bone Armor
There ya go, that's The One! :D Congrats Mr. Necro-master! Weeell, I guess another one would be with SM since you can incorporate
Boots
as well there, but IIRC it's a tie (I made those calculations long time ago xd)... :)
P.S. A hint for someone else that comes after me, if you can't find any other skill and equipment combo that can go further than 58 (so 59+) for Sorc, just use mine and add +2 from Skill shrine if that counts. :D Good luck to whoever sees this first I guess. :P
I should have included the skill shrine in my hints. I think it goes against the Spirit of contest for someone to copy your post and simply add +2 from skill shrine. I will need to think of a fair way to sort that out.

I will be unavailable for trades from now until 6/19/2024. I will be bumping my trades periodically, so they do not expire.
All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

TheDoo 326

Europe PC
Knappogue wrote: 3 weeks ago
I should have included the skill shrine in my hints. I think it goes against the Spirit of contest for someone to copy your post and simply add +2 from skill shrine. I will need to think of a fair way to sort that out.
I personally don't mind (otherwise I wouldn't put that previous comment in :D still not saying that IS the highest a Sorc can go or not), also people who thought of including +2 from shrine deserve a reward for thinking outside of the box (imho)...but it's up to you :)

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
This is fun!

I'm gonna go for MA assassin, any skill works, for this example:

Claws of Thunder
base skill.

2 x +3 to Martial Arts, +3 to
Claws of Thunder
Claws
. (12)
+3 to MA
Circlet
(3)
+2 Chest, lets say Treachery (2)
3/20 gloves (3)
Arachnid Mesh
(1)
+3 MA Amulet (3)
2 x
Stone of Jordan
(2)

That's 26 from gear.

Inventory:
+3 Torch
+1 Anni
+9 Charms

That's 13 from inventory. Plus 2 from skill shrine, 1
Battle Command
it gives a grand total of:

20 + 26 + 13 + 2 + 1 = 62
Since Druid isnt taken...

Oak Sage

CTA +1
Shrine +2
Druid
Elemental skill, any work unless some restrcition i dont know on the skill available on pelt

Earth Shifter
=> 7
3 eleme amulet => 3
Pelt 3elem 3skill => 6
Stone of Jordan
=> 2
Arachnid Mesh
=> 1
Enigma => 2
9 skiller => 9
Hellfire Torch
=> 3
Annihilus
=> 1

20 base +1 cta +2 shrine + 34 equip = 57 edited for wrong math

On Central European Time (CET)
Prices are negotiable
Looking for keys, high runes, can help with ubers, dclone or rush
OP
Paladin class still has no submissions 😁

I will be unavailable for trades from now until 6/19/2024. I will be bumping my trades periodically, so they do not expire.
All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

TheDoo 326

Europe PC
Knappogue wrote: 3 weeks ago
Paladin class still has no submissions 😁
Apparently people don't like/appreciate free stuff anymore. Now THAT is a true TWIST. xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
Pally has no submissions eh?

Guess I'll give it a shot.

Target skill:
Holy Bolt

Weapon:
Hand of Blessed Light
for +6 to
Holy Bolt

Shield:
Herald Of Zakarum
for +4

Helm
: Rose-Branded
Circlet
for +3

Amulet: Rose-Branded amulet for +3

Rings: 2x SoJ for +2

Belt
:
Arachnid Mesh
for +1

Chest: Enigma for +2

Anni for +1
Torch for +3
9x skiller charms for +9

20 base points
+1 CTA

For a total of: 55 points to
Holy Bolt
, or 57 with skill shrine

Can login for trades between 7-11pm EST
Mine is not 100% legitimate I think …

I begin with the proposition of karnacier on ele druid (57 points on ele tree) and i change the following :
- I choose armagedon : can also be fine with Flickering Flame in a White pelt with 3
Armageddon

- I add
Magefist
-> 58 points on armagedon
OP
The giveaway is closed. I will verify the submissions and list out the winners tomorrow!

OP
You guys are killing me! Half of you edited your posts multiple times! I have a tentative list of winners. I am not listing them out yet, since I am conferring with @jazman on how to proceed. I will either double up the prizes to the existing winners or do another simpler giveaway with the unwon prizes.

OP
The winners are listed below. If you do not see your name, but made a submission, it is because your submission broke the rule of editing your post. Since SO MANY OF YOU edited your posts, I only disqualified those who's edits changed the skill level number. A couple of you edited posts for only grammar, spelling, etc and those I did not disqualify.
Since there will be 3 sets of prizes left over, I will be doing another giveaway once all the current winners have made their selections. This next one will be more of a raffle style where you comment to simply be entered and then I let a random number generator pick winners. If you were disqualified from this one, you are NOT disqualified from entering the next one 😀

Grand Prize @Necrarch Level 62
Bone Armor
Necromancer (tie breaker was the time of submission)
2nd Place @Dromar186 Level 62
Claws of Thunder
Assassin
3rd Place @krathkor Level 58
Frenzy
Barbarian (tie breaker was the time of submission)
4th Place @Nikanu Level 58 Armagedon Druid
5th Place @mohoo Level 56
Lightning Fury
Amazon

Thank you to the winners for following my rules and playing along! My original post with the prize listing will be updated as each player selects their winnings. I will reach out to you when it is your turn to select prizes, please reference the original prize listing before making your selections.

I hope everyone had fun; I know I did following your posts 😄

Please thank @jazman for helping me put this together!

Crap! I didn't notice the editing rule apparently. Must've been that damn skill shrine.

Oh well. Thanks for running this for the community Knappogue and Jazman!

Can login for trades between 7-11pm EST

Necrarch 1801Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Thanks so much, it will help me a lot and was great fun !

Thinking of the skill shrine will stay my biggest feat ^^

Did not expect more than winning for necro at first, happens that it's also the best class :D

My picks are:

1-
Jah
+
Jah

2- Griffon and
Lo

3- Poison facet and a 4 ll BK ring

Thanks again to you and Jazman for your generosity !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Winterkill wrote: 2 weeks ago
Crap! I didn't notice the editing rule apparently. Must've been that damn skill shrine.

Oh well. Thanks for running this for the community Knappogue and Jazman!
It was the skill shrine 😋 I felt REALLY bad for disqualifying you. Seriously. It came down to where I drew the line. I know you were the only paladin submission but if I allowed your submission, I'd have to allow a couple other's that would have made things quite unfair. I hope you understand. Regardless you'll have another chance here to win some loot!

OP
Necrarch wrote: 2 weeks ago
Thanks so much, it will help me a lot !

Thinking of the skill shrine will stay my biggest feat ^^

Did not expect more than winning for necro at first, happens that it's also the best class :D

My picks are:

1-
Jah
+
Jah

2- Griffon and
Lo

3- Poison facet and a 4 ll BK ring

Thanks again to you and Jazman for your generosity !
I sent you a message on bnet, i'll be available for the next few hours to hand over your winnings. I'm glad one of you mods finally participated in a giveaway, you guys work so tirelessly keeping us rabble in line!

Thanks a lot man! Had I seen the post before maybe I would have walked with the grand prize.

These are my choices:
1.-
Jah

2.-
Sur

3.- 4LL BK Ring

I know giveaways like these are difficult to put together, so I thank you and @jazman for the initiative. Personally I really like the contest angle. Cheers!

TheDoo 326

Europe PC
Congrats to all the winners! Ye, I messed up with the pictures and thus put the wrong numbers in... I always edit like a lot, on every post, especially if something sounds weird, delete auto-linking, color parts of text, etc.
Anyway... Wished someone else used my template and added +2 from shrine to get this sweet prize. Oh well :(

OP
TheDoo wrote: 2 weeks ago
Congrats to all the winners! Ye, I messed up with the pictures and thus put the wrong numbers in... I always edit like a lot, on every post, especially if something sounds weird, delete auto-linking, color parts of text, etc.
Anyway... Wished someone else used my template and added +2 from shrine to get this sweet prize. Oh well :(
I'm really sorry I had to disqualify your post :-(, it pained me to do it. Hopefully you enter in the follow-up giveaway!

Thx very much for this giveaway knappogue and jazman. Very fun :)
My selection is :
Jah

Ohm
(first choice) or cold facet (2nd choice) : depend on krathkor
bk 4

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...