Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   165 views

Description

Hi everyone,

Apologies if this has already been asked for in a previous thread and I missed it.

I was wondering if anyone saw any value in allowing for multiple buyers to be tagged and given trust within a trade thread that lists multiple items (charms/runewords being two obvious examples)

For example, I just recently gave away some low level Cold Charms to three new players. When the final charm got taken and it was time to close out the trade thread, I realized that two of the new guys were going to miss out on free trust.

Anyway, just a thought—this may not be feasible given the design of the site. And if there is a magic button to push to allow for this already, please let me know! :)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi everyone,

Apologies if this has already been asked for in a previous thread and I missed it.

I was wondering if anyone saw any value in allowing for multiple buyers to be tagged and given trust within a trade thread that lists multiple items (charms/runewords being two obvious examples)

For example, I just recently gave away some low level Cold Charms to three new players. When the final charm got taken and it was time to close out the trade thread, I realized that two of the new guys were going to miss out on free trust.

Anyway, just a thought—this may not be feasible given the design of the site. And if there is a magic button to push to allow for this already, please let me know! :)
JC1982 wrote: 1 week ago
Hi everyone,

You are not alone in the this. Ive done multiple volume trades both buy and sell here but I dont list topics for single items (which I believe was the initial intended way this was supposed to be done) to cut down on the amount of space I'm putting into the market as a whole. This would be a great feature though if it is able to be implemented. As It stands now I have to repost topics and message prior posters to repost in these topics which im sure is annoying to them as well. Its functional as it is but this would be a nice streamline.

Come to Hardcore, Embrace the Dread ;)
Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.

Necrarch 1666Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I think one of the issues would be the pricing, as the pricing history is based on the current "one trade one trust one price " system.

Example: I currently have a bunch of
Zod
to sell, but I'll probably sell 1 for
Lo
, another for
Sur
-
Ist
, another for
Ohm
+
Ist
You'd need to be able to deal with one trust AND one price per sub-thread.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Necrarch wrote: 1 week ago
I think one of the issues would be the pricing, as the pricing history is based on the current "one trade one trust one price " system.

Zod
Lo
, another for
Sur
-
Ist
, another for
Ohm
+
Ist
Yup, that’s exactly right, which is why a nested sub trade thread may just crash the Matrix. But figured it was worth asking.
Necrarch wrote: 1 week ago

Zod
Lo
, another for
Sur
-
Ist
, another for
Ohm
+
Ist
I'm glad this was brought up, I did recall a incident specifically this one: Sold
Ber
for 30
Vex
Time of sale 2 months ago Description of sale Hardcore NL 20x For Trade at 9x
Ist
's Each or 324
Perfect Gems
(
Perfect Topaz
/
Perfect Sapphire
/
Perfect Emerald
/
Perfect Diamond
) NA 0d 0h Seller: Xanhast70 Buyer: FrankTheTankIsReal

The acutal price of the transaction did exceed the amount I was able to enter for this particular topic again pursuant to the above statement, also it is missing the amount sold to give context as well, which may post a negative bias to a particular seller if context isnt sought or the information is viewed at a superficial level.

I could list the items singularly as I typically have stable price floors on all of the items, but this would limit the view space for other participants and increase the post load on both sides as well, maybe there is a a work around that could be imposed that would allow a Quantity shown to be entered when the information is submitted.

Also I am a bulk perfect gem buyer and crafter as well so some of the information I submit on this end of the scale- sub-context could also impose biases for the same reasons.

Come to Hardcore, Embrace the Dread ;)
Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...