Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   202 views

Description

Two questions regarding the "My Stash" feature on the website.
- Once a trade listing has been created, is there a way to move that listing from one tab to another, such as from "Tab 1" to "Tab 2"?
- Is there a limit to how many trade listings can be in one tab?

I see that the "Bump all trades" button bumps all trades across all tabs, which is great. Just saw this now. I just recently started to think about this, as my number of listed trades has grown to a fairly large number. As of right now, I have all of them listed under "Tab 1." I want to make sure I'm not accidentally deleting some trades when I make new ones due to some kind of tab limit. I'll have to organize these better moving forward. Thank you!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Two questions regarding the "My Stash" feature on the website.
- Once a trade listing has been created, is there a way to move that listing from one tab to another, such as from "Tab 1" to "Tab 2"?
- Is there a limit to how many trade listings can be in one tab?

I see that the "Bump all trades" button bumps all trades across all tabs, which is great. Just saw this now. I just recently started to think about this, as my number of listed trades has grown to a fairly large number. As of right now, I have all of them listed under "Tab 1." I want to make sure I'm not accidentally deleting some trades when I make new ones due to some kind of tab limit. I'll have to organize these better moving forward. Thank you!

I do trades on non-ladder and ladder, so look at each trade profile. For most trades I'll accept pgems, Rals, Hels, Sols, Amns, etc. I'm always willing to negotiate.

Necrarch 1619Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Tab limit - not that I know
Tab naming - you can rename them in your profile (and this without any loss on existing stuff)
Tab moving - no way to do it in a "bulk" way, you simply have to edit each trade in its Misc stats to pick your associated tab.

Feel free to check a few players profiles to see how others organize their stuff.

As for myself I use 6 tabs (set/base/unique/rare/crafted/others) and these correspond to 6 in game mules (except for bases I have two). When I miss space on one I clear oldest unsellable stuff, allows me not to take too much stuff on.

You can also separate WTB, I don't because I rarely have more than a couple of these.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Thanks for the reply, Necra.

I do trades on non-ladder and ladder, so look at each trade profile. For most trades I'll accept pgems, Rals, Hels, Sols, Amns, etc. I'm always willing to negotiate.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...