Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   410 views

Description

Possible to make Gold as tradable item? I hate farming gold and would offer runes for gold.

Can be used to make Runewords:

mombo 12

Americas PC
Possible to make Gold as tradable item? I hate farming gold and would offer runes for gold.
i could sell you gold for runes if that would work for you, my stash is full and i dont gamble XD

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.
I support making gold as a tradable item on this site.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
While an item entry specifically for 'Gold' would make searching/filtering for it in trades a bit more streamlined, do note that you can trade for basically everything here already, including gold, regardless of whether it is a specific "trade item" or not. That's the beauty of trade titles being as unlimited and flexible as they are.

If you simply do a trade search for "gold", you get (as of right now) 9 results, 6 of which are folks selling gold:
search.php?keywords=gold&fid%5B%5D=16&t ... mit=Search
OP

mombo 12

Americas PC
thanks, i did do the search and it worked. too bad only 1 person selling is current and rest are not active.
mombo wrote: 3 months ago
thanks, i did do the search and it worked. too bad only 1 person selling is current and rest are not active.
I'm going to make a post eventually, but ill be selling gold at these rates:
2.5mil for
Pul

5mil for
Um

7.5mil for
Mal

10mil for
Ist

Hmu if you're interested

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
OP

mombo 12

Americas PC
thx, def will. between crafting and gambling, i am constantly struggling to keep gold
mombo wrote: 3 months ago
thx, def will. between crafting and gambling, i am constantly struggling to keep gold
trade/gold-t1458130.html

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...