Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
14 replies   409 views

Nice dual leech melee ring +4 dmg, 120 AR, 6 ML, 7 LL, 10 MF, 9 @ar

No data yet

Description

Dual leech is nice for starters... What to expect?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Dual leech is nice for starters... What to expect?
bump

Necrarch 1001 Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Hmmm, sorry, missed that one.
Good dual leech, high AR, good @res, ok mf, ok max dmg even if it's not the most desired affix on a ring.
4-4.5-5 point ring depending how you count, so probably
Jah
+

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 4 months ago
Hmmm, sorry, missed that one.
Good dual leech, high AR, good @res, ok mf, ok max dmg even if it's not the most desired affix on a ring.
4-4.5-5 point ring depending how you count, so probably
Jah
+
It's a 3.5pt ring, no idea how u count to 4-5.5, max dmg can only roll 4 and is counted as 0-.5 because its a useless mod, u want min dmg up to 9, not max dmg.

ar + dual leech + 9@ is 3pt.

PM if I win
Naitsirk wrote: 4 months ago
u want min dmg up to 9, not max dmg.
Can you explain why?

Relax and have fun!
mockingbirdreal wrote: 4 months ago
u want min dmg up to 9, not max dmg.
Can you explain why?
It can only roll up to 4, min dmg is sought after because u get higher dmg boost and purpose for it and the way suffixes and affixes works on rings the max dmg can only roll 3-4 being a suffix, whilst min dmg higher then 6 is a prefix. On rings you wan't atleast 3 useful suffixes for any value.

The point system are heavily based on useful suffixes.

PM if I win

Necrarch 1001 Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
For PvP users and on jsp, I know that dual leech is considered 1 point.

Here with a more casual community, dual leech remains a good mod so tend to compute it as 1.5+ here with this decent roll.

AR1, at res 1, MF 0.5, maxD... I did count 0.5, but that's discussable.

So yeah, between 3.5 and 4.5. Still believe you can get a
Jah
for that, but perhaps I am too optimistic with the gambling session just ended.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
Necrarch wrote: 4 months ago
For PvP users and on jsp, I know that dual leech is considered 1 point.

Here with a more casual community, dual leech remains a good mod so tend to compute it as 1.5+ here with this decent roll.

AR1, at res 1, MF 0.5, maxD... I did count 0.5, but that's discussable.

So yeah, between 3.5 and 4.5. Still believe you can get a
Jah
for that, but perhaps I am too optimistic with the gambling session just ended.
Never seen that chart :P since the point system is created by a user on jsp under the name KFO he has a full guide on it on his profile

PM if I win
I think the suggestion that d2jsp has the only legitimate methodology for point-based ring appraisal overlooks the fact that the technique has been adopted--and adapted--by the d2 player base at large. As an example of an adaptation, the original guide doesn't say anything about dual leech counting as one point.

In addition, it isn't as strict a science as these posts imply. Even on d2jsp, appraisers disagree on the point value of a ring. The point system is a handy framework not an objective and consistent math equation.

Finally, to Necrarch's point, the value of any item is driven in part by local market factors. d2io doesn't have a strong pvp community, which means a lot of the prices here are fundamentally different from other sites. I, for instance, will never understand why pvp gear has a premium, and I wouldn't pay those prices even if I had the capital.

OP has a good ring.
Jah
seems high to me but not unreasonably so. I think
Lo
-
Sur
is a fair price, I'm sure someone out there would pay
Jah
. gl

[edit]
Knocks against higher value in my view are life leech and @res short of perfect, and the MF prefix is a waste IMO.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
I can pay
Jah
if it is SCNL.
lmk

Relax and have fun!
Sold it and got the equivalent of 6 Jahs for it.

Got some other high offers like 2-3.5
Jah
cristobal03 wrote: 4 months ago
I think the suggestion that d2jsp has the only legitimate methodology for point-based ring appraisal overlooks the fact that the technique has been adopted--and adapted--by the d2 player base at large. As an example of an adaptation, the original guide doesn't say anything about dual leech counting as one point.

In addition, it isn't as strict a science as these posts imply. Even on d2jsp, appraisers disagree on the point value of a ring. The point system is a handy framework not an objective and consistent math equation.

Finally, to Necrarch's point, the value of any item is driven in part by local market factors. d2io doesn't have a strong pvp community, which means a lot of the prices here are fundamentally different from other sites. I, for instance, will never understand why pvp gear has a premium, and I wouldn't pay those prices even if I had the capital.

OP has a good ring.
Jah
Lo
-
Sur
Jah
. gl

[edit]
Knocks against higher value in my view are life leech and @res short of perfect, and the MF prefix is a waste IMO.
This is a good ring, and it just sold on discord for the equivalent of 820
Jah
, it's a 4pt
Blood Ring
with 4 useful rolls, dex fcr + life + lr

But I get what you mean, if OP where to post this his ring on jsp everyone would say
Charsi
, but since he got a few
Jah
for it he got a good deal but it is not the norm to pay for something like that, but he got something out of it.

PM if I win
I accually sold it on D2jsp.

Btw what discord channel is good for trading?

OP has a good ring.
Jah
Lo
-
Sur
Jah
. gl

[edit]
image.png

Jah
, it's a 4pt
Blood Ring

But I get what you mean, if OP where to post this his ring on jsp everyone would say
Charsi
, but since he got a few
Jah
for it he got a good deal but it is not the norm to pay for something like that, but he got something out of it.
czypher wrote: 4 months ago
I accually sold it on D2jsp.

Btw what discord channel is good for trading?

OP has a good ring.
Jah
Lo
-
Sur
Jah
. gl

[edit]
image.png

Jah
, it's a 4pt
Blood Ring

Charsi
, but since he got a few
Jah
I don't use discord for trading, this was just a guildie that sold it to another guldie on our discord. The only discord I know off is the Asian one but they only trade with "PayPal"

Edit
Chaos Sanctuary
also exists but fg is forbidden there.

PM if I win

Necrarch 1001 Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Jah
, that's really high, did not expect that much. Congrats !

Can't complain, just bought my own "Dream ring" (well, at a scale I can afford, i.e. 1
Jah
) for 10 fcr / 20 str / 87 mana / 10 mf)

Annihilus

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...