Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   833 views

Description

It was brought to my attention that it's not possible to filter trades by runes - as in, there's no Item Type specifically for runes, so the only option is to specifically search for each rune type individually. Filtering by all rune trades may be a bit of a niche use case, but I see no reason to not have it.

Has this already been considered previously and decided against?
This was brought up by Myztic at the diablo2.io Discord :) Credit where credit's due!
Description by ShadowHeart

Can be used to make Runewords:

ShadowHeart 1782Moderator

Europe PC
It was brought to my attention that it's not possible to filter trades by runes - as in, there's no Item Type specifically for runes, so the only option is to specifically search for each rune type individually. Filtering by all rune trades may be a bit of a niche use case, but I see no reason to not have it.

Has this already been considered previously and decided against?
This was brought up by Myztic at the diablo2.io Discord :) Credit where credit's due!

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

jnvc 25

Europe PC
On the tab "Misc" you can filter for Low Runes or High Runes individually, maybe it would be easier to just make it possible, that you can select both at the same time.

All my trades are NON-LADDER
OP

ShadowHeart 1782Moderator

Europe PC
Oh, right!

So, to clarify, on "Browse Trades", you can filter on "High Runes" and "Low Runes" (under "Misc") as mentioned by jnvc, but on "Search Trades" there's no option to filter on runes of any kind.
I suppose the easiest solution would be to just add the same filter capabilities to "Search Trades".

And possibly add an "all runes" filter?

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

jnvc 25

Europe PC
Ah didn't see that the option was only on "browse". Wouldn't hurt to add it to "search" i suppose, so +1

All my trades are NON-LADDER

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
Trade filtering effectively follows the same splits/rules as the item DB.

So as is, rarity -> misc will filter down to runes along with some other misc items (gems, tokens, essences, ..). In all, browse, create, search, ...

An item type for runes would be a nice addition and does exist in the DB section so the grouping is already there. But until then, rarity -> misc at least gets you close to it.

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 5 months ago
An item type for runes would be a nice addition and does exist in the DB section so the grouping is already there.
Added to the list for next patch.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...