Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   826 views

Description

When editing our profile we get to select the platform we play on (PC, PS, Xbox, etc). However we can only select one. Is there are way to select two or more, like how we can do in trade listing? Is there already a way to do this and I'm just too dense to figure it out?
Thanks!

Can be used to make Runewords:

When editing our profile we get to select the platform we play on (PC, PS, Xbox, etc). However we can only select one. Is there are way to select two or more, like how we can do in trade listing? Is there already a way to do this and I'm just too dense to figure it out?
Thanks!

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
Hey Knappa, no, there is no existing way to select two platforms simultaneously. Just the way I coded it. Next best thing is putting it in your signature which I see you've already done :)

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
That's really the bnet / xbox / PSN / Switch tags that are used to know where someone can trade, but yes, that would be useful indeed.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Teebling wrote: 6 months ago
Hey Knappa, no, there is no existing way to select two platforms simultaneously. Just the way I coded it. Next best thing is putting it in your signature which I see you've already done :)
Ahh, Ok makes sense. I took one C++ class 20 years ago so I dont really know how all this works. I saw we could select multiple platforms in trade so just assumed we also could for our profile.
Thank you again for this great site!

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...