Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   235 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This trade will expire 2 years ago
Other filters:

Description

I am trying to play a bow Amazon.
Have been using the "Edge word" in a reflex 9-19 dmg +1skill. Have not really found anything else i could switch for....
I looked at "easy" rune words and Harmony is the one i wanted to make next. (Only one i have the runes for) But now i am looking for a good base to make it in. And i think my best bet is a
Grand Matron Bow
4 soc +2/3 skill?
So i am trying to look for one on trade sites but they cost to much for me. I can hardly farm runes from
The Countess
on hell. I then found a 4 soc
Ashwood Bow
16-29 +1 skill. But i feel like it is to bad to make Harmony in it. Am i right?
I should probably make another "better" char to farm with. But it is the amazon i want to play with. And i dont have that much time to play.
What should i do? Just make the Harmony in the ashwood? keep grinding and get runes to buy a better base?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I am trying to play a bow Amazon.
Have been using the "Edge word" in a reflex 9-19 dmg +1skill. Have not really found anything else i could switch for....
I looked at "easy" rune words and Harmony is the one i wanted to make next. (Only one i have the runes for) But now i am looking for a good base to make it in. And i think my best bet is a
Grand Matron Bow
4 soc +2/3 skill?
So i am trying to look for one on trade sites but they cost to much for me. I can hardly farm runes from
The Countess
on hell. I then found a 4 soc
Ashwood Bow
16-29 +1 skill. But i feel like it is to bad to make Harmony in it. Am i right?
I should probably make another "better" char to farm with. But it is the amazon i want to play with. And i dont have that much time to play.
What should i do? Just make the Harmony in the ashwood? keep grinding and get runes to buy a better base?
Hi there and welcome.

Couple of things I wanted to highlight - Harmony uses relatively low-cost runes so I wouldn't necessarily wait to put it in an expensive base since farming for the better base becomes quicker with better gear.

Another observation, I'm guess you're running
Strafe
/Multi-arrow due to the desire for Harmony? Have you looked into Cold + Fire Arrowzon - it's a lot cheaper but never reaches "GG" status as you would with a strafeazon.

Any follow-ups let me know :)
OP
Was just gonna use multi shot and
Guided Arrow
for solo targets. should i go for
Strafe
? ok thx for your answer m8. Guess i will just make it in the
Ashwood Bow
then. And see if it feels any better.
I have not looked into anything. It might sound a bit spoiled but i just want to play this class and take it as far as i can. I dont want to sit and farm stuff on a "better grind" class....

So here goes nothing Harmony here we come. :)
Absolutely agree - this game is more fun to play as you want to and not follow the meta. Good luck! May all your unique rings be SoJs!

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/noob-need-help-t173845.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

No users watching this Trade

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation