Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   566 views

Description

Unsure if this is listed anywhere, could find it via search but is there a way to follow specific members? Like, if you've had a good trade interaction and want to tag them for possible future trades or whatnot? Thanks in advance.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Unsure if this is listed anywhere, could find it via search but is there a way to follow specific members? Like, if you've had a good trade interaction and want to tag them for possible future trades or whatnot? Thanks in advance.

Ladder and non ladder
PC, PS, Switch

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
Moved this to feedback. From another similar topic:
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
Friend list is actually a default feature of phpBB - I intentionally disabled it when building the site to avoid confusion as the friends list is... just that, there's no other functionality beyond it.

If someone can think of a cool use case to build on top of that friends list then let's hear it!
I suppose I could build on top of the friend list native phpBB module to implement something like this? Let's say you had a 'Friends' UI which shows the same filterable/sortable/searchable trade UI as browse trades but limited to your friends only. What else would you want from the feature?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...