Trades marked as sold: buyer cant comment, seller cant give trust

No data yet

Bug Report

Description

Device: PC
Browser: Firefox
Sample: post3394992.html

Steps to reproduce:
1. mark trade without buyer comment as sold (and select proper buyer)
2. seller can post comments, but cant give trust to marked buyer
3. marked buyer can give trust to seller, but cant post comments

Anything else to add: is this bug or intended?

Can be used to make Runewords:

nemoW 14

Barbarian Europe PC
Device: PC
Browser: Firefox
Sample: post3394992.html

Steps to reproduce:
1. mark trade without buyer comment as sold (and select proper buyer)
2. seller can post comments, but cant give trust to marked buyer
3. marked buyer can give trust to seller, but cant post comments

Anything else to add: is this bug or intended?
Fixedby BaboonBoy1 year agoGo to post
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
BaboonBoy wrote: 1 year ago
Intended behaviour: Until they have commented, you will not be able to give them trust. The person you designated as the buyer (and ONLY that person) should still be able to comment on the trade listing, allowing you in turn to give them trust (after they have commented).

So if you can confirm that the buyer intends to comment on the listing, but is somehow unable to, then it is a bug :) In which case, @BaboonBoy, can you explain/post screenshots why you're unable to comment?

That'd help me investigate.
It seems that a comment cant be left in a thread after the item is marked as sold. I was able to give him trade trust but he wasn't able to do the same because I never made a comment in the thread.
You sure you can't comment? You should see a box at the bottom of the page where you can type a message and submit :)
I was able to do a quick reply to the tread, we'll have to wait and see what happens on Nemo's end.

All my trades are non-Ladder

Teebling 5828Admin

Europe PC
Intended behaviour: Until they have commented, you will not be able to give them trust. The person you designated as the buyer (and ONLY that person) should still be able to comment on the trade listing, allowing you in turn to give them trust (after they have commented).

So if you can confirm that the buyer intends to comment on the listing, but is somehow unable to, then it is a bug :) In which case, @BaboonBoy, can you explain/post screenshots why you're unable to comment?

It seems that a comment cant be left in a thread after the item is marked as sold. I was able to give him trade trust but he wasn't able to do the same because I never made a comment in the thread.

Teebling 5828Admin

Europe PC

You sure you can't comment? You should see a box at the bottom of the page where you can type a message and submit :)

I was able to do a quick reply to the tread, we'll have to wait and see what happens on Nemo's end.
This post was marked as the fix.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...