Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   462 views

Description

Hey! I was tiding up my account a bit and was trying to organize my trades. I renamed my stashes by what kind of items would be in each and then went to move them from my previous stash 1 to their new respective homes, but I can't seem to find a way to move these trades either from the stash page or the edit trade post page. I looked a little while in the forums for tips using the site, but couldn't find anything on this particular topic. So, basically, I'm wondering if this is a thing I can do and, if not, if it's worth adding as a feature. Thanks for reading and thanks for everything you guys do on this site!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey! I was tiding up my account a bit and was trying to organize my trades. I renamed my stashes by what kind of items would be in each and then went to move them from my previous stash 1 to their new respective homes, but I can't seem to find a way to move these trades either from the stash page or the edit trade post page. I looked a little while in the forums for tips using the site, but couldn't find anything on this particular topic. So, basically, I'm wondering if this is a thing I can do and, if not, if it's worth adding as a feature. Thanks for reading and thanks for everything you guys do on this site!
Request fulfilledby ToX-I-qUc1 year agoGo to post
Edit Trade, click on "Misc" choose another "Tab"
Edit Trade, click on "Misc" choose another "Tab"
This post was marked as the best answer.

Take this potion of LUCK

You play in a different language and want to trade an item with the name "Brennender Riesenzauber der Verstümmelung"?
Use the Baaltor tool to translate it into "Burning Grand Charm of Maiming"
OP
Nice! I swear I looked, but you've proven me wrong. Thanks!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...