Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   425 views

Description

Yes, I see the notice about new features being developed, but I can still be hopeful, yeah?

So, my suggestion regarding the clone tracker is to add a history function of some sort with the times that the previous dclone spawned. I thought about it when, after idling, I returned after about an hour to see two Dclones had spawned in that time. I figure if you've got the data to track when the previous update was, the trick would be to have a time returned whenever the update rolls back from 2/6 and up to the initial state. I've seen a couple of dclone spawns where the time between updates was seconds, so if someone is relying on the tracker to let them know when they're going to see dclone spawn they're gonna have a bad time in those instances, but if there was a list of the previous 3 dclone times for that region and there was some regularity to the times it spawned, that would prove to be a very helpful feature for folks who don't or can't idle for the
Lightning Strike
dclone spawns. Larger histories would be neat, but really any amount greater than one provides enough data for people to figure out averages for their region/mode. If you're tracking histories like that, you could also potentially increment a number to show how many total dclones have spawned since tracking/season start or whatever, also.

As for how it would be implemented into the current list, it could work as a little more info drop down for each thing where the previous times would be found and a little X dclone spawned since X under that.

That's my idea. It may have been suggested before. Thank you.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Yes, I see the notice about new features being developed, but I can still be hopeful, yeah?

So, my suggestion regarding the clone tracker is to add a history function of some sort with the times that the previous dclone spawned. I thought about it when, after idling, I returned after about an hour to see two Dclones had spawned in that time. I figure if you've got the data to track when the previous update was, the trick would be to have a time returned whenever the update rolls back from 2/6 and up to the initial state. I've seen a couple of dclone spawns where the time between updates was seconds, so if someone is relying on the tracker to let them know when they're going to see dclone spawn they're gonna have a bad time in those instances, but if there was a list of the previous 3 dclone times for that region and there was some regularity to the times it spawned, that would prove to be a very helpful feature for folks who don't or can't idle for the
Lightning Strike
dclone spawns. Larger histories would be neat, but really any amount greater than one provides enough data for people to figure out averages for their region/mode. If you're tracking histories like that, you could also potentially increment a number to show how many total dclones have spawned since tracking/season start or whatever, also.

As for how it would be implemented into the current list, it could work as a little more info drop down for each thing where the previous times would be found and a little X dclone spawned since X under that.

That's my idea. It may have been suggested before. Thank you.
Request fulfilledby Teebling1 year agoGo to post
Bisu maintains an awesome log of all the walks that have ever happened on Non-Ladder Softcore which you can find here: forums/uber-diablo-occurrence-record-ke ... 99601.html

As you can see the timings are pretty random, so I'm not sure I could justify developing this.

Teebling 5830Admin

Europe PC
Bisu maintains an awesome log of all the walks that have ever happened on Non-Ladder Softcore which you can find here: forums/uber-diablo-occurrence-record-ke ... 99601.html

As you can see the timings are pretty random, so I'm not sure I could justify developing this.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...