diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   472 views

Description

Device: mobile phone / pc
Browser: chrome / ms Edge

Steps to reproduce:
forums/

Anything else to add:

pc mobile phone like you can see on the screenshots. some forum posts appear to be missing.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Deleted User 632 0

Device: mobile phone / pc
Browser: chrome / ms Edge

Steps to reproduce:
forums/

Anything else to add:

pc mobile phone like you can see on the screenshots. some forum posts appear to be missing.
Fixedby Teebling1 year agoGo to post
This was fixed last patch.

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Can't reproduce this on my desktop and iPhone, would you mind testing again at the same time?

Deleted User 632 0

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Can't reproduce this on my desktop and iPhone, would you mind testing again at the same time?
i tested it many times. images are taken at the same time. and it's been like this for several months. on my old phone. and on my new phone.

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Udyret wrote: 2 years ago
on my old phone. and on my new phone.
And they're both Android, and you have definitely cleared the browser cache on both devices?

Deleted User 632 0

Udyret wrote: 2 years ago
on my old phone. and on my new phone.
And they're both Android, and you have definitely cleared the browser cache on both devices?
yes and yes. maybe someone else should test it too. someone who have both ms Edge and android chrome.

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
It's definitely a weird front-end issue with either of the device's browsers then. There's no way on the backend that it can tell if its serving a desktop or mobile client.

Have you identified which device/browser has the missing posts and which device/browser is 'true'?

Deleted User 632 0

It's definitely a weird front-end issue with either of the device's browsers then. There's no way on the backend that it can tell if its serving a desktop or mobile client.

Have you identified which device/browser has the missing posts and which device/browser is 'true'?
yes. it's the android phone missing posts. both on google app and on the chrome app.

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
And is there any Pattern that you see in the posts that are 'missing'? Any particular aspect about those topics that distinguish them from normal topics?

Such a weird bug - I can't really debug either because I don't have an Android. There's nothing I can think of in the code that would make random forum topics disappear - only on android phones too. I don't even have android-specific code so like I can't really fathom what the issue is.

Deleted User 632 0

And is there any Pattern that you see in the posts that are 'missing'? Any particular aspect about those topics that distinguish them from normal topics?
no. nothing yet. but i was hoping this post could maybe bring some more light on the issue. and maybe other people can spot something.

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
This was fixed last patch.
This post was marked as the fix.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...