diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   410 views

Description

Device: PC
Browser: Firefox

Steps to reproduce:
1) go to trade -> price check
2) search for "rainbow facet: fire" (do not select either one from the popup, looking for the text match to view both of them) 3) show recent prices
4) repeat steps 1 and 2
5) show historical prices
6) compare results

Anything else to add:
In the example above, recent prices currently shows 4 results while historical prices (which should include all price history, including the 4 above) shows no results whatsoever There seems to be something wrong with the historical (or both?) searches, occasionally causing certain items to only appear in one or the other. Searching for "grand charm of" similarly currently results in findings in both searches but not all from the recent search are listed in the full historical search and vice versa. More specifically, the recent one includes some only hours old while the historical findings have one from 2 days ago as the earliest so a whole bunch lost. The one from 2 days ago in the historical listing is also not found in the recent listing, despite that listing otherwise going back 3 days (and including some from 3 days ago).

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3185Moderator

PC
Device: PC
Browser: Firefox

Steps to reproduce:
1) go to trade -> price check
2) search for "rainbow facet: fire" (do not select either one from the popup, looking for the text match to view both of them) 3) show recent prices
4) repeat steps 1 and 2
5) show historical prices
6) compare results

Anything else to add:
In the example above, recent prices currently shows 4 results while historical prices (which should include all price history, including the 4 above) shows no results whatsoever There seems to be something wrong with the historical (or both?) searches, occasionally causing certain items to only appear in one or the other. Searching for "grand charm of" similarly currently results in findings in both searches but not all from the recent search are listed in the full historical search and vice versa. More specifically, the recent one includes some only hours old while the historical findings have one from 2 days ago as the earliest so a whole bunch lost. The one from 2 days ago in the historical listing is also not found in the recent listing, despite that listing otherwise going back 3 days (and including some from 3 days ago).

atari 454

Europe XLinux
As far as I know it can take up to three days for something to appear in the price history.

Edit: For the search you are right. If you don't select
Rainbow Facet: Fire Death
or
Rainbow Facet: Fire Level-up
you won't get any results.

Teebling 5828Admin

Europe PC
I'm able to reproduce this bug Schnorki - searching historical data by just keyword (for these facets) renders no results, but works with the item selected from dropdown. Will have to investigate this further.

Edit: Think this is a frontend issue. Note that when you type 'rainbow facet' (and ignore dropdown results), on the historical data page, no parameter is passed in the URL (so it's like executing a blank historical search). If you manually add what was supposed to be added to that URL, it will show the results you need: pricecheck.php?item=rainbow%20facet:%20fire&other=1

Necrarch 1607Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Question of handling the colon sign perhaps ? Does this cause an issue with any other item that has this sign in it ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...