diablo2.io is supported by ads
0 replies   504 views

List sorts awkward near bottom in non-superwide mode

No data yet

Bug Report

Description

Device: PC
Browser: Firefox

I've found that the list sorting features (such as sorting by required level on rune words) creates awkward effects near the bottom of the list if you're not using superwide mode. The attempts by the UI to fit as many blocks on screen as possible by squeezing them together in the layout means that the items end up sorted incorrectly as you get lower in a list. Would it be possible to add an option for display that forces blocks to stay in their appropriate "row" without enabling superwide mode? I know it would result in some empty space where blocks aren't the same height, but it would make the sort functions much more useful lower in the lists.

I've attached an example of the runewords for swords sorted by level requirement showing the bottom of the list, where you can see they're all out of order.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device: PC
Browser: Firefox

I've found that the list sorting features (such as sorting by required level on rune words) creates awkward effects near the bottom of the list if you're not using superwide mode. The attempts by the UI to fit as many blocks on screen as possible by squeezing them together in the layout means that the items end up sorted incorrectly as you get lower in a list. Would it be possible to add an option for display that forces blocks to stay in their appropriate "row" without enabling superwide mode? I know it would result in some empty space where blocks aren't the same height, but it would make the sort functions much more useful lower in the lists.

I've attached an example of the runewords for swords sorted by level requirement showing the bottom of the list, where you can see they're all out of order.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...