Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   212 views

Description

Hello everyone. Price check.
I would like to ask help , which one are worth something ?
Thank you

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello everyone. Price check.
I would like to ask help , which one are worth something ?
Thank you

atari 1849

Europe XLinux
For 5, 9, 12, 13 and 15: You can check white/grey/unique/set items as well as runewords yourself with the price check tool. Just enter their name, wait a sec and click on historical prices or go to their database pages and click there on historical prices. Then you can set filters and check descriptions to find similar ones. The price check tool should also work for your magic jewel (also see price-check/howto-check-the-price-for-a ... 11135.html).
For rare/crafted items you can use d2charsifood.com to get a first hint whether they are good or just charsifood. If you know how high affixes can roll on an item you can also look that you have at least 2-3 high rolls on good affixes otherwise they have no value. I'm too lazy right now checking all items you posted. I only can tell on first sight that 14 Carrion Slippers are probably worthless because you normally need 70+ res (in sum) in addition to frw to have some trade value with
Boots

atari wrote: 1 year ago
For 5, 9, 12, 13 and 15: You can check white/grey/unique/set items as well as runewords yourself with the price check tool. Just enter their name, wait a sec and click on historical prices or go to their database pages and click there on historical prices. Then you can set filters and check descriptions to find similar ones. The price check tool should also work for your magic jewel (also see price-check/howto-check-the-price-for-a ... 11135.html).
For rare/crafted items you can use d2charsifood.com to get a first hint whether they are good or just charsifood. If you know how high affixes can roll on an item you can also look that you have at least 2-3 high rolls on good affixes otherwise they have no value. I'm too lazy right now checking all items you posted. I only can tell on first sight that 14 Carrion Slippers are probably worthless because you normally need 70+ res (in sum) in addition to frw to have some trade value with
Boots
thx all , i try use searching .
  • 1 - Maybe in the
    Fal
    -
    Pul
    range because of the low level requirement, but I think you'll have a hard time finding a buyer. I would probably trash it.
  • 7 - No significant trade value; life and str are too low, and @res is also on the low end.
  • 11 - Same as 7, in my view. I wouldn't pay a rune for it.
  • 15 - I don't watch the Nagel market, but I assume that the only real trade value is for perfect. -1 AR isn't perfect, sadly.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...