Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4302 replies   683943 views
1

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

2

Description

Description by Teebling
5

Can be used to make Runewords:

7
Yes, thank you very much, got 2 anni thanks to you :)
7
User avatar

ShadowHeart 2396Moderator

Europe PC
Happy for you guys :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
7
User avatar

ShadowHeart 2396Moderator

Europe PC
Reminder that there is an SCL walk by FBI멀더 in about 5 hours and 15 minutes. I won't be around to remind closer to walk so hopefully someone else can ;)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
7
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
Reminder that there is an SCL walk by FBI멀더 in about 5 hours and 15 minutes. I won't be around to remind closer to walk so hopefully someone else can ;)
I can do the reminder thing, the only issue is I do not understand Korean which may cause problem to announce the walking server.
7
:bluealert: SC Ladder Walk :bluealert:

Host: FBI
Region: TBD on Stream
Time: Sunday, November 20, 2022 12:00 AM, in 2 hours

Thanks so much for hosting FBI! You can follow along in
twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

—————————————————————

:bluealert: SC Ladder Walk :bluealert:

Host: @CriticalDealer
Region: TBD on Stream
Time: Sunday, November 20, 2022 6:00 AM, in 8 hours

Thanks so much for hosting @CriticalDealer, you can follow along in
twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

—————————————————————

:bluealert: SC Ladder Walk :bluealert:

Host: @thatdudewillyd
Region: TBD on Stream
Time: Sunday, November 20, 2022 10:00 PM, in a day

Thanks so much for hosting @thatdudewillyd, you can follow along in
twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

—————————————————————

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
7
NightsAnonymous wrote: 1 year ago
:bluealert: SC Ladder Walk :bluealert:

Host: FBI
Region: TBD on Stream
Time: Sunday, November 20, 2022 12:00 AM, in 2 hours

Thanks so much for hosting FBI! You can follow along in
twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

—————————————————————

:bluealert: SC Ladder Walk :bluealert:

Host: @CriticalDealer
Region: TBD on Stream
Time: Sunday, November 20, 2022 6:00 AM, in 8 hours

Thanks so much for hosting @CriticalDealer, you can follow along in
twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

—————————————————————

:bluealert: SC Ladder Walk :bluealert:

Host: @thatdudewillyd
Region: TBD on Stream
Time: Sunday, November 20, 2022 10:00 PM, in a day

Thanks so much for hosting @thatdudewillyd, you can follow along in
twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

—————————————————————
I assume these times are CST NA, which +1 hour to convert to Eastern Time NA.
Since the other 2 are already listed with multi time zone on Shadow's schedule, I'll just convert the time hosted @CriticalDealer to EST (for folks using EST like myself, sorry no other time zone listed, it kills my brain to convert them). If Shadow happens to come online before 7am EST, he can add/edit this to his main post.

Host: @CriticalDealer
Region: to be determined live on stream
Walk Time:
- EST: 7 am on Sunday, November 20, 2022
7
Reminder that there is an SCL walk by FBI멀더 in ONE hour.
This is his twitch link: https://www.twitch.tv/izzz707
7
Asia
7
User avatar

Bisu 382

PC
SCL walk on Asia. 3/6 now.
7
User avatar

ShadowHeart 2396Moderator

Europe PC
Updated schedule, removed the ones that happened and added a couple more. To be clear, Heidi will be doing TWO walks, one is at a pre-determined time and the other may happen at any time during the stream (Heidi will put a dclone timer on the stream at some point), so can't really say exactly when it will happen.



SCL (softcore ladder)

Host: CriticalDealer
Region: to be determined live on stream
Walk time: in about 3 hours
- PST: 4 am on Sunday, November 20th
- EST: 7 am on Sunday, November 20th
- UTC: 12:00 on Sunday, November 20th
- CET: 13:00 on Sunday, November 20th
- AWST: 8 pm on Sunday, November 20th



SCL (softcore ladder)

Host: HeidiPlaysDiablo
Region: to be determined live on stream
Walk time: to be determined live on stream



Heidi is doing TWO walks, the one mentioned below is at a pre-determined time but the walk time for the other (above) will be decided live on stream.


SCL (softcore ladder)

Host: HeidiPlaysDiablo
Region: to be determined live on stream
Walk time:
- PST: 5 pm on Sunday, November 20th
- EST: 8 pm on Sunday, November 20th
- UTC: 01:00 on Monday, November 21st
- CET: 02:00 on Monday, November 21st
- AWST: 9 am on Monday, November 21st




SCL (softcore ladder)

Host: thatdudewillyd
Region: to be determined live on stream
Walk time:
- PST: 8 pm on Sunday, November 20th
- EST: 11 pm on Sunday, November 20th
- UTC: 04:00 on Monday, November 21st
- CET: 05:00 on Monday, November 21st
- AWST: 12 pm on Monday, November 21st




Thanks to D2R Clone Hunters for the info!

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
7
User avatar

ShadowHeart 2396Moderator

Europe PC
Here's the stream link for CriticalDealer, if anyone is interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwqIpR2lMG4

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
7
Seems overlay already stated Asia.
7
Guys, a little off-topic...

I was whatching CriticalDealer streaming, and I saw a lot of overlay over the classic things in D2R.

Like blue Smoke / blue Spirit on chets (clickable things) in the rooms.

Is this legit ? Or some kind of cheat via other app?

My time zone is UTC -3
7
romio wrote: 1 year ago
Guys, a little off-topic...

I was whatching CriticalDealer streaming, and I saw a lot of overlay over the classic things in D2R.

Like blue Smoke / blue Spirit on chets (clickable things) in the rooms.

Is this legit ? Or some kind of cheat via other app?
It must be some kind of MOD he is using to highlight the chests. It is hard to say if MOD is legit or not, cause blizzard neither confirm nor deny the legitimate use of MOD.
7
User avatar

ShadowHeart 2396Moderator

Europe PC
Confirmed Asia, 3/6 now

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
7
Someone watching stream?
7
Szambodiver wrote: 1 year ago
Someone watching stream?
I don't think walk starts for another hour and 15 minutes still. This would be Heidi's stream though.

7
tatarjj wrote: 1 year ago
Szambodiver wrote: 1 year ago
Someone watching stream?
I don't think walk starts for another hour and 15 minutes still. This would be Heidi's stream though.
Heard from him saying the walk is in 3 hours, which is 20:00 est. Not sure if another one is before or after.
7
User avatar

ShadowHeart 2396Moderator

Europe PC
There is one planned at 8 pm EST, like in my schedule post, but he's going to do a second walk, the time for that walk is still unknown as far as I know, could be before the 8 EST walk or after it, I don't know yet.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
7
seems like it'll be after the scheduled walk

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
9

Advertisment

Hide ads
999

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

99

Who is online

Users browsing Forums: Arachnid, Google Adsense [Bot], M1ck, Teebling and 12 guests.

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads
 

 

 

 

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation