Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   1210 views

Description

Device: PC
Browser: Firefox and Edge

Steps to reproduce: I've tried logging out and in again to ensure that I am not logged in as a Guest. But everytime I click on My Stash I get routed to my profile member/f1Ndu5/ I've also tried renaming one of the tabs of my stash under 'edit profile' but I still do not now how to get to it. Thought that maybe the link was broken so I tried accessing it via the button on the trade page instead of clicking on the button in the HUD. I am out of ideas and I would like to bumb my trades before they disappear.

Anything else to add: I can see my trades when I search for them in the market, so they are definetly still active. They also appear listed as my posts in the forum trade.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device: PC
Browser: Firefox and Edge

Steps to reproduce: I've tried logging out and in again to ensure that I am not logged in as a Guest. But everytime I click on My Stash I get routed to my profile member/f1Ndu5/ I've also tried renaming one of the tabs of my stash under 'edit profile' but I still do not now how to get to it. Thought that maybe the link was broken so I tried accessing it via the button on the trade page instead of clicking on the button in the HUD. I am out of ideas and I would like to bumb my trades before they disappear.

Anything else to add: I can see my trades when I search for them in the market, so they are definetly still active. They also appear listed as my posts in the forum trade.
Fixedby Teebling1 year agoGo to post
Top right menu > Edit profile > Set 'Hide my stash' to 'No'.

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
Top right menu > Edit profile > Set 'Hide my stash' to 'No'.
This post was marked as the fix.

OP
Oh my god why is this a thing. Thank you, problem fixed. I have no clue as to why it was enabled in the first place.

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
f1Ndu5 wrote: 1 year ago
Oh my god why is this a thing. Thank you, problem fixed. I have no clue as to why it was enabled in the first place.
I'm wondering the same, the default setting is 'No' when you register. Is there any chance you hit that option accidentally? Or do we think there may be a bug where perhaps it gets reset when other options are selected on the Edit Profile page?

OP
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
f1Ndu5 wrote: 1 year ago
I'm wondering the same, the default setting is 'No' when you register. Is there any chance you hit that option accidentally? Or do we think there may be a bug where perhaps it gets reset when other options are selected on the Edit Profile page?
I am not shure what exactly I did before this happened, but I may have changed my Avatar. But I never scrolled down that far in the 'Edit Profile' section.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...