Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   534 views

Description

I am having difficulty understanding how to give trust after completing a trade. I have completed 2 trades but was unable to give the buyer trust - what am I missing?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I am having difficulty understanding how to give trust after completing a trade. I have completed 2 trades but was unable to give the buyer trust - what am I missing?
Request fulfilledby ciddly1 year agoGo to post
Whoot! Was successful (and able to add trust to last trade) LOL Learning is power! Thanks again!
They have to have commented in the trade. Then go back and it will be at the top. If they didn't comment you cannot give trust. I assume it's so you can't game the system

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4
OP
They had a comment. when I went back I marked as sold and put in there name and price. Could not find a trust box at top
OP
no clue maybe I an just missing it
add a screenshot

ohhhhh i think i get it. you have to complete the trade first, then it takes you back and u can add trust

I just completed a trade, so then the seller marked it as sold and then he could put a trust. I got a notification the trade was completed and I came back and gave him a trust.

I have a more thorough picture here.

OP
Thank you! Much appreciated! Got those steps right (I think) but I never received the notification the trade was complete. I will use this post after next trade. Thank you for the pics and explanation!
OP
Maybe you can see what I missed

Teebling 5850Admin

Europe PC
ciddly wrote: 1 year ago
Maybe you can see what I missed
You didn't select their name from the dropdown, just typed it in - this is not enough for the system to recognise the user you sold to. Next time, click their name from the dropdown (or from the list of commenters visible there), until you see the green tick next to their name (see davme's useful screenshots above). If it's blue, like it was in yours, you won't be able to exchange trust.

I have changed this for you to correct it (you cannot edit it after marking sold, this is to prevent abuse of the Trust system), so it's fixed now and you should be able to exchange trust. If this happens in the future, contact a moderator - there's a handy link to do this on the 'mark as sold' page.

OP
Excellent!! Thanks all!!
OP
Whoot! Was successful (and able to add trust to last trade) LOL Learning is power! Thanks again!
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...