Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   154 views

Description

Device: PC
Browser: Latest Firefox

Steps to reproduce:

1. Mark something as sold, but forget to fill out fields.
2. Realize, that you have to fix your mistake.
3. ???
4. No profit.
Description by stubae

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device: PC
Browser: Latest Firefox

Steps to reproduce:

1. Mark something as sold, but forget to fill out fields.
2. Realize, that you have to fix your mistake.
3. ???
4. No profit.
Fixedby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
stubae wrote: 2 years ago
Now I'd like to be able to modify the "Sold" info for items, in cases such as the one I described, where someone (me) forgets to fill out who and what for did he sell his item to.
Ah okay noted. Can't be done easily at the moment but PM me what you want it changed to if its important for you and I can do it.
Also in cases where your thread gets replies, but you end up not selling the item, what should you do if you want it removed?
It gets auto-removed if 7 days have elapsed since its last comment or view. So you don't need to worry about deleting them, site does it for you. Again, this doesn't apply to items marked as sold (they remain forever as a price archive).

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
Hey, thanks for this.

You can't deleted trades that have been marked as sold.

You should however still be able to delete active trades that you don't want up anymore - if this is the case - what's the error? Can you see the button at all? Or do you get an error message? Any details would be appreciated on this so I can fix it.

Also bear in mind that trades which receive no comments or views for 7 days are automatically deleted.

OP
Sorry, just modified the post. Actually was able to delete the post on my second try, but on the first try I got an error saying "You can't delete posts on this forum.".

Now I'd like to be able to modify the "Sold" info for items, in cases such as the one I described, where someone (me) forgets to fill out who and what for did he sell his item to.

Also in cases where your thread gets replies, but you end up not selling the item, what should you do if you want it removed?

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
Ah okay noted. Can't be done easily at the moment but PM me what you want it changed to if its important for you and I can do it.
It gets auto-removed if 7 days have elapsed since its last comment or view. So you don't need to worry about deleting them, site does it for you. Again, this doesn't apply to items marked as sold (they remain forever as a price archive).
This post was marked as the fix.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...