Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   1297 views

Description

So many noob or trolls updating dclone tracker randomly, can you make it at least 10-20 entry to change the status or only veteran people or users to update them? Tahnk you..

Can be used to make Runewords:

So many noob or trolls updating dclone tracker randomly, can you make it at least 10-20 entry to change the status or only veteran people or users to update them? Tahnk you..
Fixedby Teebling1 year agoGo to post
Marking this resolved as we now have publicly viewable reporter IDs which can be reported and then banned, filtered if used in the API etc. It also requires an account to update the tracker.

Who? Me? Ohh thanks god!!

EnragedN3wb 187Moderator

PC
It's already planned to make it require a registered user from what I've read. It was kind of thrown together last minute, but adjustments will be made to combat trolls once Teebling gets back(currently on holiday). :)

I should note that it's not always trolls as people are learning to use it still. I myself made the mistake of updating the wrong one once when trying it out for the first time the other day. As more people figure it out, it will probably self-correct pretty quickly also, since the number of new users to older users will likely skew in the other direction.

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
Marking this resolved as we now have publicly viewable reporter IDs which can be reported and then banned, filtered if used in the API etc. It also requires an account to update the tracker.
This post was marked as the fix.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...