Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   378 views

Description

Hi, there, I really enjoy the site! It is a far cry above any of the other sites I've used for Diablo 2 resources.

One of the major common struggles for many platforms has been the ability to use lobbies effectively.

It would he great to have a section of the forum where people could advertise groups in a way that could be searchable by console vs. PC, ladder vs non-ladder, HC vs SC, etc. Much like how trades can be categorized today.

I think this would be a great way for members of the community to achieve more together and can even be a way to integrate more ways to gain trustworthiness on the site as well.

Anyway, really appreciate all you've done, and hope this idea is shared by others!

-Lorehorn

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi, there, I really enjoy the site! It is a far cry above any of the other sites I've used for Diablo 2 resources.

One of the major common struggles for many platforms has been the ability to use lobbies effectively.

It would he great to have a section of the forum where people could advertise groups in a way that could be searchable by console vs. PC, ladder vs non-ladder, HC vs SC, etc. Much like how trades can be categorized today.

I think this would be a great way for members of the community to achieve more together and can even be a way to integrate more ways to gain trustworthiness on the site as well.

Anyway, really appreciate all you've done, and hope this idea is shared by others!

-Lorehorn
Request fulfilledby Teebling1 year agoGo to post
Hey Lorehorn, thanks for the kind words.

You'll find what you're looking for by Browsing Trades and selecting the 'Player Services' filter under 'Rarity'. Here's a link: browsetrades.php?sk=t&sd=d&legacy_resu=1&irarity=9

Sometimes if people need help urgently like with Dclone or Uber kills, we'll allow them to post in the main forums.

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
Hey Lorehorn, thanks for the kind words.

You'll find what you're looking for by Browsing Trades and selecting the 'Player Services' filter under 'Rarity'. Here's a link: browsetrades.php?sk=t&sd=d&legacy_resu=1&irarity=9

Sometimes if people need help urgently like with Dclone or Uber kills, we'll allow them to post in the main forums.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...