Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   595 views

Description

Hi there,

would be great if the warning for "ladder" or "non-ladder" trades does not look the same way.
Happened to me and many others i traded/wanted to trade that we did not read cautious...

Idea:
Instead of "This is a ladder trade" just "ladder" (same way for non-ladder) so its shorter and
ladder = yellow, non-ladder = red.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi there,

would be great if the warning for "ladder" or "non-ladder" trades does not look the same way.
Happened to me and many others i traded/wanted to trade that we did not read cautious...

Idea:
Instead of "This is a ladder trade" just "ladder" (same way for non-ladder) so its shorter and
ladder = yellow, non-ladder = red.
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Felstroll wrote: 2 years ago
we did not read
Comes down to this really, we've had this discussion many times before in this subforum.

There are multiple warnings - above the fold, near the quick reply box, in the placeholder for making offers. They blink, and wobble to catch your attention. They have different icons. I've made many changes to these warnings, but none of them ever seem to make a difference and people continue to not pay attention. Not much more I want to build out on this - I hear you on the colours, but that's an aesthetic decision that I don't think is necessary/would justify even more work on these warning blocks. People just don't bother to pause, pay attention to the listing, and then interact with it. I can't change how people behave beyond a certain point.

Thanks for your feedback but this is a no from me.

Teebling 5854Admin

Europe PC
Felstroll wrote: 2 years ago
we did not read
Comes down to this really, we've had this discussion many times before in this subforum.

There are multiple warnings - above the fold, near the quick reply box, in the placeholder for making offers. They blink, and wobble to catch your attention. They have different icons. I've made many changes to these warnings, but none of them ever seem to make a difference and people continue to not pay attention. Not much more I want to build out on this - I hear you on the colours, but that's an aesthetic decision that I don't think is necessary/would justify even more work on these warning blocks. People just don't bother to pause, pay attention to the listing, and then interact with it. I can't change how people behave beyond a certain point.

Thanks for your feedback but this is a no from me.
This post was marked as the best answer.

OP
I didnt got that discussion and im sorry to hear that you got so much work on this. Totaly understand that no in this situation, thank you for the explaination! :-)
With the new patch,I use filters and it works great.

Stand and fight
Live by your heart
Always one more try
I'm not afraid to die
Stand and fight
Say what you feel
Born with a heart of Steel

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...