Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   3951 views

Expand database items by items usually sold together

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

Hello guys, you did a great job on this site!

One further suggestion for improval would be to add additional database entries for items usually/frequently sold together
* 4x3 Keysets
* junk juwels collection
* Spirit set (
Tal
Thul
Amn
Hel
)
* random perfect gem collection

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello guys, you did a great job on this site!

One further suggestion for improval would be to add additional database entries for items usually/frequently sold together
* 4x3 Keysets
* junk juwels collection
* Spirit set (
Tal
Thul
Amn
Hel
)
* random perfect gem collection

Teebling 6744Admin

Europe PC
Hey Blauzorn,

Good ideas here and can implement in the next round of 'new things' that have been requested by yourself and others.

Bit confused about the Spirit set one though, could you explain a bit more on why you think it should be a database entry when one exists for Spirit already?

Thanks

OP
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Hey Blauzorn,

Good ideas here and can implement in the next round of 'new things' that have been requested by yourself and others.

Bit confused about the Spirit set one though, could you explain a bit more on why you think it should be a database entry when one exists for Spirit already?

Thanks
Some people may look for socketed runewords, others may look for sets of runes for socketing/unsocketing themselves until they get a perfect Spirit runeword.

Teebling 6744Admin

Europe PC
Blauzorn wrote: 2 years ago
Some people may look for socketed runewords, others may look for the runes for socketing themselved.
Ah okay, I see what you mean here. Like a 'ready to craft' set of runes without the base item.

Hmm, well I wouldn't make another database entry for each set - that seems inefficient.

How do you think a 'Runes only' or 'Ready to Craft' filter would work instead of your proposal? So people would still list it as Spirit, but it would be accompanied by a 'Runes Only' filter or something?

That would be feasible for me to do.

OP
Some people may look for socketed runewords, others may look for the runes for socketing themselved.
Ah okay, I see what you mean here. Like a 'ready to craft' set of runes without the base item.

Hmm, well I wouldn't make another database entry for each set - that seems inefficient.

How do you think a 'Runes only' or 'Ready to Craft' filter would work instead of your proposal? So people would still list it as Spirit, but it would be accompanied by a 'Runes Only' filter or something?

That could also work fine :)

Schnorki 3734Moderator

PC

Speaking as someone who bought hundreds if not thousands of those sets (among others), there's one thing to note just in terms of terminology:
- Spirit as a runeword is simple enough, that's already accounted for
- The Spirit runes (
Tal
Thul
) may be bought as a full set but I dare say that's relatively rare because if you just want one, most people already have at least some of them sitting around
- What this is really about (imo) and what is indeed bought in bulk is "reroll sets". That is the base runeword runes (
Tal
Thul
here) +
Hel
to remove the last roll

Adding them individually would indeed be fairly inefficient I dare say, also because you'd then start to wonder where to draw the line. For Spirit this happens a lot. Same thing for Insight. But buying for example Infinity rerolls in bulk doesn't really happen as at some point, you don't normally just reroll in the same base but rather sell the old one and just buy a new base for your next attempt.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...