Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
21 replies   13252 views

Description

Hi all!
I have seen many Anni offerings, so i wonder if anyone can explain what is the reasonable starting price for an
Annihilus
in Runes?

thanks!
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi all!
I have seen many Anni offerings, so i wonder if anyone can explain what is the reasonable starting price for an
Annihilus
in Runes?

thanks!

Asha 175

Sorceress Europe PC
Highly depends on the roll, in fact. The minimal one (10-10-5) you perhaps can find for an
Ohm
or even less so - but for 17-17-8 you'll most likely will pay more than a
Sur
. And the closer it is to 20-20-10 - the higher the price (multiple Bers for a perf one). Anyway, you'll need to pay a high rune.

Schnorki 819 Moderator

PC
Alternatively, just wait until they announce the new d2clone spawn mechanics and wait for prices to plummet with that.

Or skyrocket I guess, since there's a chance it'll make things too reliant on some rare specific whatever-it-may-be. But since they specifically said it'd make it "more accessible", I somewhat doubt that.
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
Alternatively, just wait until they announce the new d2clone spawn mechanics and wait for prices to plummet with that.

Or skyrocket I guess, since there's a chance it'll make things too reliant on some rare specific whatever-it-may-be. But since they specifically said it'd make it "more accessible", I somewhat doubt that.
if
Annihilus
remains +1 to all skills, it will continue to plummet... unless they revamp it to +2 to specific heroes, which will start the mad rush for sorc anni.
annoynimous wrote: 2 years ago
if
Annihilus
remains +1 to all skills, it will continue to plummet...
What is your reasoning for this?

Schnorki 819 Moderator

PC
annoynimous wrote: 2 years ago

if
Annihilus
remains +1 to all skills, it will continue to plummet... unless they revamp it to +2 to specific heroes, which will start the mad rush for sorc anni.
Doesn't matter if it remains +1 or becomes +2 (which..there's no reason to change it or to assume it would be changed). As time goes on, every item that isn't a perfect roll will drop in value. That's just the nature of gearing up, followed by perfecting. Same reason torches keep dropping, despite being +3. Sure, a sorc anni (if there were such a thing) would always be worth more than a druid anni but it would still keep dropping in value compared to itself, just like everything else. Simple supply and demand.

Besides, +1 or +2 changes nothing about the fact that Anni is and remains the single BiS item for any 1x1 inventory slot. You don't need a buff to it just to take it from "best there is" to "still best there is".
I got a low one for an
Ohm
a month ago

Schnorki 819 Moderator

PC
Lowest I've seen so far was
Vex
Ist
I believe for something along the lines of 11/10/6, give or take. Can't recall the exact stats.

Also just noticed, the PTR has ended. So I guess we won't have to wait too much longer for 2.4 to hit and the new dclone mechanic to come with it.
Also just noticed, the PTR has ended. So I guess we won't have to wait too much longer for 2.4 to hit and the new dclone mechanic to come with it.
It hasn't, just this phase of it has. It should resume in a week or so.

Schnorki 819 Moderator

PC
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 2 years ago
It hasn't, just this phase of it has. It should resume in a week or so.
Interesting difference in messaging really..seems you may be right, based on their twitter (which I just checked out due to your comment):
"The #Diablo2Resurrected 2.4 PTR has been temporarily brought down for maintenance."

That's a very different statement from the "PTR has ended. Thank you for your feedback and testing." in the launcher news (which also removed the PTR bit from the top feed entirely). Or the "Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 Balance PTR | Has Ended" on their website for that matter.
Interesting difference in messaging really..seems you may be right, based on their twitter (which I just checked out due to your comment):
"The #Diablo2Resurrected 2.4 PTR has been temporarily brought down for maintenance."

That's a very different statement from the "PTR has ended. Thank you for your feedback and testing." in the launcher news (which also removed the PTR bit from the top feed entirely). Or the "Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 Balance PTR | Has Ended" on their website for that matter.
Yeah, it's pretty misleading, they really need to work on their wording or inter-department communication :D

Schnorki 819 Moderator

PC
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 2 years ago

Yeah, it's pretty misleading, they really need to work on their wording or inter-department communication :D
Did they clarify it coming back anywhere? Or are you just choosing to believe the twitter note over the others? :)
Did they clarify it coming back anywhere? Or are you just choosing to believe the twitter note over the others? :)
I came across this post:
This led me to believe that they will resume the PTR testing in the upcoming weeks, only this time it will be ladder-oriented.

Schnorki 819 Moderator

PC
Hm. Yeah, I'd agree with that.
(Unless they end up separating 2.4 and ladder launch entirely)

Bummer. Was hoping my summoner would finally start sucking slightly less. :D
I gave soj for unid ani +
Vex
, ani turned 14/13/10 which suits me perfectly for levelling, couldn't care less about stats at this point. That was 3-4 weeks ago i think.
I saw some selling for
Ohm
Vex
Ist
. 14/11/10
Got a 12/13/10 for 7
Ist

xSD 6

Barbarian Americas PC
As many have noted, the closer to perfect the higher the value. Everything else will drop over time.

Something not mentioned here though is generally the desired stats are Res>XPgain>Attributes. There is always a slightly stronger market for the 10% XP gain ones, especially the faster you're able to get it.
xSD wrote: 2 years ago
As many have noted, the closer to perfect the higher the value. Everything else will drop over time.

Something not mentioned here though is generally the desired stats are Res>XPgain>Attributes. There is always a slightly stronger market for the 10% XP gain ones, especially the faster you're able to get it.
Which is weird for me as I personally value att more than res which can be gained easily from charms/rest of equipment where att are not always available.
Asha wrote: 2 years ago
The minimal one (10-10-5) you perhaps can find for an
Ohm
or even less so - but for 17-17-8 you'll most likely will pay more than a
Sur
. And the closer it is to 20-20-10 - the higher the price (multiple Bers for a perf one). Anyway, you'll need to pay a high rune.
Holy
Matron's Den
prices have tanked in d2r season 2, 6 weeks in.

UnID for
Mal

Low for
Pul
or
Um

mid for
Um
or
Mal

high for
Ist