Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   4051 views

Upcoming proposed changes and how they might affect the market?

No data yet

Description

Any ideas? Personally, I don't think that the market will change all that much because the new runewords aren't really all that great.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Any ideas? Personally, I don't think that the market will change all that much because the new runewords aren't really all that great.
Cham
value expected to be increased a bit, and some garbage skillers might become worth a bit more

Feel free to check all my trades
Add me Standinsoe#2129 for fast trade
There's some positive buzz surrounding the martial arts assassin, so I imagine their skillers will go up in value. My understanding was that prior to the MA buffs, kicksins actually prefer to keep their kick skill at around 20 points and no higher so they wouldn't be animation-locked with repeated kicks.

I'm curious if some of the bases will now change value.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly through Battle.net if you're interested in one of my items, especially if I don't respond immediately to a thread I've posted.
StandinSoe wrote: 2 years ago
Cham
value expected to be increased a bit, and some garbage skillers might become worth a bit more
I've been holding an MA skiller and may relist a couple of Fire skillers for this reason, but that doesn't make a ton of sense because all the action will be on the ladder.

Honestly, that's going to be the main disruption. New ladder = market starting from scratch. I don't think the balance changes will have much effect until that part shakes out.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
I've got a stockpile of throwing weapons and spears assuming they will actually be worth something. "Something" like a
Lem
to
Um
. Scalpers aren't going to go up to an
Ist
. Assuming the piercing actually makes a difference and people make throw barbs.

I assume the first few days the market will be crazy as the See-Guls watch the Youtubes for the "new meta" and throw runes at getting the gear. But it will likely calm down soon after. Fortunes made and lost and all.

Sounds like this 2.4 patch is making changes, but taking the conservative approach, so no major fundamental shifts to the market. Which is good since so far the Dev team seems to be treating the IP with all the grace and finesse of a 3-legged dog on Ice.
I think physical dmg bows like
Windforce
and weaker ones might go up a little. The buff to
Strafe
is going to be better than the 33% because of the not straightforward math of how the 25% reduction works. Mage bow still feels weak to me. zonskillers prob wont change much. Martial arts skillers might rise marginally along with P&B and summon skillers for necro. offensive aura skillers might be in demand because of fire being added to Dream build possibilities.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...