Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   4996 views

Description

Hello everybody,

I finally got my Infinity runeword for my merc. I now plan to improve my lightning javazon.
What I am just wondering about:

1. Is Javazon playable without Enigma (already got it but wanted to try something new) due to horrible movement of ur merc (
Conviction
aura)?

If no:

2. Are the huge casting frames regarding teleporting when using Enigma a problem? Do I need to get above certain breakpoints to actually have fun while farming?

Thanks for any responses :)
Description by Oi33FR

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello everybody,

I finally got my Infinity runeword for my merc. I now plan to improve my lightning javazon.
What I am just wondering about:

1. Is Javazon playable without Enigma (already got it but wanted to try something new) due to horrible movement of ur merc (
Conviction
aura)?

If no:

2. Are the huge casting frames regarding teleporting when using Enigma a problem? Do I need to get above certain breakpoints to actually have fun while farming?

Thanks for any responses :)
I ran CoH on my Jav for the first like month, even with Infinity. Enigma is way better for merc repositioning and overall mobility.

Aim to hit 70% FCR and you won't have too many issues, that's 25 from Griff, 35 from Spirit and a ring with 10% - it'll be a pain to Tele back but otherwise solid
Tele
Baal

Deleted User 2817 0

Enigma, even without fcr gear other than
Griffon's Eye
and Spirit, makes the build work imo due to Infinity Merc repositioning. Plus it's nice to easily tele to Chaos.
I finally have Enigma and Infinity complete since last week, i can tell you: it is a completly different gameplay. Casting rate is not great and tele to
Baal
needs definitiv more time, but repositioning your merc is one of the best benefits. Also Council-Runs are no problem anymore, since you can reposition your merc. Diablo runs are also very fast.

Oh and last but not least: the faster run/walk is absolutly killer-feature.

I would miss Enigma, best update for my java. Now i‘m looking forward to get a griffons eye…

Add me if i win
1. For cows, absolutely playable with just stacked FRW. If playing solo and geared well, the
Conviction
won't even matter much of the time because
Lightning Fury
one shots packs without
Conviction
. For soloing other areas besides cows... it's as sucky as other classes besides Sorc.

2. Yeah, it's not very fun below 68 FCR, and I'm still trying to figure out the best setup. So far, I prefer having all your FCR on swap the most. Use Spirit + Wizard Spike/
Spectral Shard
/Heart of the Oak on swap and you're at 75+ FCR without a Griffon's/amulet/ring, and you have enough mana to not need Insight or mana pots. I think trying to make 70 FCR on main weapon sacrifices too much (damage, FRW, mana sustainability) when you don't need to be constantly teleporting in combat anyway.
OP
Great, thanks for all the responses. I will use FCR on swap (HotO) and go for Enigma. Together with Spirit (34% FCR roll) and my
Griffon's Eye
it should be fine for now. Really wanna play this build :)
With a 34 Spirit, HotO, and
Griffon's Eye
, you'll hit the 99 breakpoint instead which is even better, finally at the same level as a 10 FCR Sorc :')

Pre-Enigma, I also recommend using a cheap Harmony on swap. Makes a huge difference since
Vigor
doesn't get hit by diminishing returns, and CTA is kind of useless in cows anyway.
OP
Yes, seems plausible :) Just need to get a
Zod
for my glorious ethereal
Griffon's Eye
:D

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...