Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   214 views

Description

Here is my post from the Blizzard Forum, i was told i better post it here:

I found your Trading Market yersterday with google. I hope it will be a succsses. Some tips:

I would make a table in the market place and not the pins. It not must be looking beautiful, it just have to be efficent.

A way to search for a specific column/field. Like i only want to search the Offer or i only want to serach the Need. But the overall search which search in every single column/field should stay, too.

A filter which i can set the comuns/field i want. Currently there is only detailed and compact view. Some examples, the author in it or the post time/last edit of the 1. inital post. Other important information to see is the battlenet-tag# and discord name of the author. And i should can copy it from the overview (table) and not must open the post of the author. To copy the name of him.

In sorting there is the option last post. This is not important for me, more important is the post time or the time when the author edited his initial post, so i can see how old this trade is.

When i create a trade, the auto
Find Item
name only work in the 1. column (enter exact name), when i write what i need it dont work, its just a comment field. it should be integrated because often i not to want to sell a item, many times i am looking for a items. So there should be a addition field for what i need which have auto item find name. And when i dont want to auto pick a item, because i just want to write a hand written comment it should work, too. This already works for the 1. column where i write the exact name

When i edit the main post, the auto
Find Item
name doesnt work. When i select a filter i dont know if i selected it or disabled it. You as the creator know which color means which but other people dont know. Maybe make the button grey, when its disabled.

Edit: One important column/field in the table/pins would be for sold items the field “sold for” so i dont need to open the post, when i price check items.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Here is my post from the Blizzard Forum, i was told i better post it here:

I found your Trading Market yersterday with google. I hope it will be a succsses. Some tips:

I would make a table in the market place and not the pins. It not must be looking beautiful, it just have to be efficent.

A way to search for a specific column/field. Like i only want to search the Offer or i only want to serach the Need. But the overall search which search in every single column/field should stay, too.

A filter which i can set the comuns/field i want. Currently there is only detailed and compact view. Some examples, the author in it or the post time/last edit of the 1. inital post. Other important information to see is the battlenet-tag# and discord name of the author. And i should can copy it from the overview (table) and not must open the post of the author. To copy the name of him.

In sorting there is the option last post. This is not important for me, more important is the post time or the time when the author edited his initial post, so i can see how old this trade is.

When i create a trade, the auto
Find Item
name only work in the 1. column (enter exact name), when i write what i need it dont work, its just a comment field. it should be integrated because often i not to want to sell a item, many times i am looking for a items. So there should be a addition field for what i need which have auto item find name. And when i dont want to auto pick a item, because i just want to write a hand written comment it should work, too. This already works for the 1. column where i write the exact name

When i edit the main post, the auto
Find Item
name doesnt work. When i select a filter i dont know if i selected it or disabled it. You as the creator know which color means which but other people dont know. Maybe make the button grey, when its disabled.

Edit: One important column/field in the table/pins would be for sold items the field “sold for” so i dont need to open the post, when i price check items.
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Fixed/request fulfilled in v1.0 - see patch notes here.
OP
Most Things are still relevant after the 0.5 patch, but one addition to the new view. The columns should be always under each other. current for example the "comment / what i need for it" doesnt start at the same place.

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
Fixed/request fulfilled in v1.0 - see patch notes here.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...