Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   197 views

Description

Hey Teebs. Doing great with the site.

I had an idea on how hardcore listings could be differentiated between softcore listings. First, I think there should be a simple tickbox that denotes whether an item is HC or SC, rather than relying on the player's hardcore profile setting. Almost every trade except the one I am posting has people bidding on items and my first question is always "are you hardcore?" to which the inevitable response of "no sry" comes through.

Once the hardcore marker is ticked, make the trade background slightly red, or outline it in red. Something so when people see it they understand it is a hardcore trade.

Thanks!

Here is an example of my idea. It doesn't have to be so red lol.
Description by Siigari

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey Teebs. Doing great with the site.

I had an idea on how hardcore listings could be differentiated between softcore listings. First, I think there should be a simple tickbox that denotes whether an item is HC or SC, rather than relying on the player's hardcore profile setting. Almost every trade except the one I am posting has people bidding on items and my first question is always "are you hardcore?" to which the inevitable response of "no sry" comes through.

Once the hardcore marker is ticked, make the trade background slightly red, or outline it in red. Something so when people see it they understand it is a hardcore trade.

Thanks!

Here is an example of my idea. It doesn't have to be so red lol.
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Fixed/feature request fulfilled in v1.0 - see patch notes here.

Hardcore life baby! • View my items for trade!
What about hc filter? I play on hc too, and i can't see any of hc trades with this filter... Screen always empty
hc should be a toggleable option that picks out hc trades from the 400+ pages and collapses them into hc only pages, site is impossible to use in hc with 10 second load times and 1-2 hc items out of 100 per page
Moto wrote: 2 years ago
What about hc filter? I play on hc too, and i can't see any of hc trades with this filter... Screen always empty
This is a known bug that Teebling is working on fixing for the next version of the site.

I think the issue is it attempts to filter but is tied to the same page as the unfiltered items so ends up getting lost in the mass of SC listings.

Once this is resolved hopefully this should help hardcore buyers/sellers and those that want to filter by console.

LockeDown
Hardcore PC Ladder
OP
Yeah so the filter is part of it. Having separate HC or SC "trade searches" is one thing. I am just throwing this out there so SC players stop trying to bid or trade with me on my stuff.

Hardcore life baby! • View my items for trade!

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
Fixed/feature request fulfilled in v1.0 - see patch notes here.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...