Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   746 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This is a PC trade!
Other filters:
NA

Uber Service, Quick and Friendly!

Description

I'm happy to run Ubers for you, or provide help with your run that isn't going well. You supply the 3x3 for the run, and my price is 2
Pul
OR 1
Um
OR 2 keys of any sort. These prices are negotiable, message me on b.net and we can discuss!

If you prefer not to wait, I also have unid torches available for the same total cost (3x3 + rune OR 2 keys)

Fully geared Grief smiter.

If you want to do multiple runs, the 4th run is free!

Feel free to add me GnomeChompsk#11171 (NA servers)

Can be used to make Runewords:

I'm happy to run Ubers for you, or provide help with your run that isn't going well. You supply the 3x3 for the run, and my price is 2
Pul
OR 1
Um
OR 2 keys of any sort. These prices are negotiable, message me on b.net and we can discuss!

If you prefer not to wait, I also have unid torches available for the same total cost (3x3 + rune OR 2 keys)

Fully geared Grief smiter.

If you want to do multiple runs, the 4th run is free!

Feel free to add me GnomeChompsk#11171 (NA servers)
hey, GnomeChompski has a good uber Service.

Nice and Quick.
perfect service, very nice and easy! i will do more with him! =)
GnomeChompski ran my ubers as advertised. Super fast response time, friendly, and cleared everything pretty quickly!
Very professional and completes runs in a timely fashion. He has ran 3 separate services for me. Scheduled the runs ahead of time and completed promptly. 10/10 highly recommended
Commented on this last time and wasn't expecting a reply back so quick; unforunately for me I had went to sleep but he messaged me back and as soon as he did we got right into a game to do the run.

I had never seen/done the run before so he let me accompany him while doing it and walked me through the whole process. Very insightful and very nice throughout the whole process.

Fast forward 2 days later, I reached out saying I had some more keys and if I could get another run. This time we both didn't have the time to do the run; but he did have a UNID torch ready for the trade. We hopped in, traded, and now we're both back at work.

Definitely recommend :)
Very friendly and quick! I have done 4 runs so far with him and the 4th run was indeed free. If you need a torch run done, GnomeChompsk is the guy for you. I will continue to use him until I get the S torch I deserve or until the RNG gods decide I am worthy. xD
Just finished run 3. Still would recommend.
Excellent, fast, trustworthy, and of course friendly. I'm overjoyed using your service. 10/10
Could use your services rn, added
Very quick run, and a good guy! Will be back!
Awesome guy, fun, easy, and fast. 10/10

-|Beezy#11699|-
awesome uber service, highly recommend!
Last bumped by GnomeChompski 2 years ago.

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/uber-service-quick-and-friendly-t480896.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation