Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   112 views

Description

Device: PC
Browser: Chrome

Steps to reproduce: After new forum Patch, whenever i make new auction that is listed above my previous 20, something weird happens and my 1st ones dissapear.

Anything else to add:

Example: Today when i came back after maintaince. I saw i lost everything that was older than 2 days, which is clear for me . So i started to reposting items. After a while, when i created like 10-15 new trades, i've noticed that the 10-15 ones i had still active today, just vanished.

It's like the max
Cap
for my trades is 20 ?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device: PC
Browser: Chrome

Steps to reproduce: After new forum Patch, whenever i make new auction that is listed above my previous 20, something weird happens and my 1st ones dissapear.

Anything else to add:

Example: Today when i came back after maintaince. I saw i lost everything that was older than 2 days, which is clear for me . So i started to reposting items. After a while, when i created like 10-15 new trades, i've noticed that the 10-15 ones i had still active today, just vanished.

It's like the max
Cap
for my trades is 20 ?
Fixedby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Marking this fixed as not a bug.

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
There is a
Cap
of 12 trades in any stash tab.

To moved them around, go to your profile, see the 'Trader Stats' block - click the button where you can see all your active trades in one go. Then you can edit them/move them around as you wish.

Heya @Teebling Great work on the website it's really awesome. I've followed your directions and after I click all active trades under the Trader Stats Block, I don't see anything that would allow me to move my extra trades to a new tab. Am I missing something? What am I missing?

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
matthyas wrote: 2 years ago
Heya @Teebling Great work on the website it's really awesome. I've followed your directions and after I click all active trades under the Trader Stats Block, I don't see anything that would allow me to move my extra trades to a new tab. Am I missing something? What am I missing?
Edit the trades individually - look in the 'Advanced Options' panel and you'll find your stash tabs at the bottom. Select the new tab you want and then move them in there.

This option is available on trade creation so any new trades you make you can decide which stash tab they go into.

I would recommend reading the patch notes in the future for questions about site functionality - it explains everything in detail.

Thanks I missed that bit under Advanced options. So many new features lol. Thanks a bunch!

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
Marking this fixed as not a bug.
This post was marked as the fix.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...